>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:42 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
mattlikespie10 wrote:
Can we stay on the topic of the post?

I posted it under the wrong topic ou posted sorry
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

Social 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:46 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93865341
Wolfie wrote:
nicholas9967 wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
If were not allowed to be targetable they should reverse the permission. You know how one rank can't touch one rank. How about make it where EgN members cant touch each other at all. :)

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Well touching members has been a large priority in this community.

I hate you

Wow! That's a personal attack and I believe you should be ban for flaming me on the thread. So you've been reported I hope you like your ban you non-supporting-egn-member-scum!

ill touch you. i promise you will enjoy it too

Why not ban those who start the "Off-topic" discussions?

Also, !lr i think have been done before, that also restricts the last person to choose for himself. Who is gonna come up with all the "stupid LR's that people have custom made" and put those in the "!lr"?? Bad idea either way in my opinion, should find out more what isn't acceptable as a last request.

Jailbreak will always be chaos no matter what we change. If you want it to not be so much cancer.. we need to swap out almost everyone playing there, because the people playing, is what makes the server how it is.

They can just choose to do custom lr.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:34 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28932814
roaxes96 wrote:
That's part of the risks of rebelling, it will help them learn or be less incentive to rebel every single round. Jail break has somehow managed to turn even more into a math trivia only server since it's quick. The time you actually get to play a different game by the time it's over the round has ended or people rebel because they love math class so much. Or the CTs just spam wardays rather then play normal CSS.

Everyone does math class so often because everyone rtvs for Razor/Carceris then consitently rebel every round and pubstomp CTs.

Though I do agree with everyone here, a longer time limit forces people to think before acting and gives CTs more freedom to actually do something since like Goopsuace had said, by the time everyone is all gathered around and all accounted for after gunchecks/killing rebelers there is like 3 minutes or less on the timer.

Back to the original topic, !lr should be a feature but it should also go hand in hand with the current rules for LR we have in the server. It should really just add features that can't really happen by normal means. I.e Dodgeball, death race, Russian roulette, etc.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:17 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41133276
Wolfie wrote:
nicholas9967 wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
If were not allowed to be targetable they should reverse the permission. You know how one rank can't touch one rank. How about make it where EgN members cant touch each other at all. :)

I hate you

Wow! That's a personal attack and I believe you should be ban for flaming me on the thread. So you've been reported I hope you like your ban you non-supporting-egn-member-scum!

ill touch you. i promise you will enjoy it too

Why not ban those who start the "Off-topic" discussions?

Also, !lr i think have been done before, that also restricts the last person to choose for himself. Who is gonna come up with all the "stupid LR's that people have custom made" and put those in the "!lr"?? Bad idea either way in my opinion, should find out more what isn't acceptable as a last request.

Jailbreak will always be chaos no matter what we change. If you want it to not be so much cancer.. we need to swap out almost everyone playing there, because the people playing, is what makes the server how it is.

ill put it in your bum-bum if u want....<333333 Wolfie

ive always liked the custom lr thing. not sure how hard it is to code. but what if we have a standard set of LRs and then have Custom LR as an option as well?
ASK YOURSELF. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE BLAZED?

EMILIA CLARKE IS BAE

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:17 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Not understand when you all saying adding a !lr would cause it to be unfair to other T's? Isn't the point of lr that you made it through the round thus you are rewarded? Also the timer issue doesn't make sense to me either since like I said by the time most wardens have gave any type of orders the round is nearing over and not enough time to even lr. The reason more people rebel in my opinion is because they know an lr won't happen because of the time and because they don't know what to do for a lr. Most of the time when I get a lr I ask a admin to spawn in a weapon and do a s4s that most of the !lr scripts have anyways. To me adding the !lr doesn't take away from anything but makes things easier in the long and more rewarding to new players. I know most new people that come on the server when they get lr go ahead and do the !lr request and then we have to explain that we don't have that and we only do custom lr and then most of the time they don't know what to do after that. Again wouldn't most agree that even when someone gets a lr then the little time that's left is spent a T running to the armory to get a deagle or a awp or exc to do their lr and then that's rushing again. To me adding the extra time is a win win situation. Most of you say it makes it hard on people that die at the start of the round but that adds to the excitement and risk of rebelling. Sorry that was so long and it probably doesn't make sense in parts because I typed it on my phone.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:39 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40875182
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:

I hate you

Are you publicly accusing her?

Spoiler: Show

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

“Don't get mad, get even.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not too sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

"This is a community wartheft, think of the otters :<"-Simplistic

Ash stole my profile picture so i stole his signiture

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:45 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19466299
Philip you're getting awfully meta bro
Targets for EgN:

1. Join EgN [x]
2. Become Supreme Leader []

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:04 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
Ambitny wrote:

Hey now he is entitled to his opinion, im leaving until you correct your statement.

Also, I don't think having an LR plugin will stop people from rebelling, at all.
LR is there already, just not in a plug in, though it would be cool to have !lr as a choice so if an admin isn't on then people can do LRs quicker.
Someone would need to code this plugin too(I CHOOSE YOU, SHEN, work boy, work!)
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:29 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
CharlieKelly wrote:
Ambitny wrote:

Hey now he is entitled to his opinion, im leaving until you correct your statement.

Also, I don't think having an LR plugin will stop people from rebelling, at all.
LR is there already, just not in a plug in, though it would be cool to have !lr as a choice so if an admin isn't on then people can do LRs quicker.
Someone would need to code this plugin too(I CHOOSE YOU, SHEN, work boy, work!)

The !lr command was added to the server and they went nuts. Just like when the !w command was added for warden, they went nuts. Something new to the server is apparently chaos, but maybe !lr is still under development gotta wait for shen shen response.
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:11 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
GoopSauce wrote:
Not understand when you all saying adding a !lr would cause it to be unfair to other T's? Isn't the point of lr that you made it through the round thus you are rewarded? Also the timer issue doesn't make sense to me either since like I said by the time most wardens have gave any type of orders the round is nearing over and not enough time to even lr. The reason more people rebel in my opinion is because they know an lr won't happen because of the time and because they don't know what to do for a lr. Most of the time when I get a lr I ask a admin to spawn in a weapon and do a s4s that most of the !lr scripts have anyways. To me adding the !lr doesn't take away from anything but makes things easier in the long and more rewarding to new players. I know most new people that come on the server when they get lr go ahead and do the !lr request and then we have to explain that we don't have that and we only do custom lr and then most of the time they don't know what to do after that. Again wouldn't most agree that even when someone gets a lr then the little time that's left is spent a T running to the armory to get a deagle or a awp or exc to do their lr and then that's rushing again. To me adding the extra time is a win win situation. Most of you say it makes it hard on people that die at the start of the round but that adds to the excitement and risk of rebelling. Sorry that was so long and it probably doesn't make sense in parts because I typed it on my phone.

Yes. Amen

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next