1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Missing Ban Reports!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:51 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
A Reminder: If you ban someone for more than 60mins, you must submit a ban report.
I could not find the following ban reports.
Could the implicated admin please post the reports as soon as possible, or speak to me or a higher up as to why the reports are not being submitted.

Featherlite - Banning (Killz4Dayz) for a week.
Nalin - Banning ("no nickname") for a week.
WalterWhite - Banning (rY) for a week.
WalterWhite - Banning (ramie) for a week.

Need these posted ASAP.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:18 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Just saying, "outstanding" can mean either "missing ban reports" or "fantastic ban reports" you may want to rephrase the title. I suggest you stick with just "missing ban reports" to avoid confusion, i mean i thought u were praising us jb admins until i read ur post, and i doubt i was the only one. (the ! At the end fools me even more)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:41 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61648787
Raports?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by JT-2K on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:57 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Just saying, "outstanding" can mean either "missing ban reports" or "fantastic ban reports" you may want to rephrase the title. I suggest you stick with just "missing ban reports" to avoid confusion, i mean i thought u were praising us jb admins until i read ur post, and i doubt i was the only one. (the ! At the end fools me even more)

Ikr? I was confused too.
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:05 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41133276
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

yea i agree. its always nice to appreciated for being a good admin lol
ASK YOURSELF. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE BLAZED?

EMILIA CLARKE IS BAE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:19 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65042904
I'm pretty sure I made a ban report on the guy , no nickname is not a name >.< it's the thing when I ban using sm_banip but I'll find it anyways
No one ever sees the sleepless nights, the years of studying and 14-hour days earning your dues. I spent three years isolated in an academic environment to be the best actor I could.
Kunal Nayyar

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-Gandhi

Don't be racist to racists -Nalin 2k16

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:27 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65042904
This is the report for that guy and I think I forgot to put a ban report for another guy cause I sas sleepy so I'll do it now
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=19626
No one ever sees the sleepless nights, the years of studying and 14-hour days earning your dues. I spent three years isolated in an academic environment to be the best actor I could.
Kunal Nayyar

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-Gandhi

Don't be racist to racists -Nalin 2k16

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:17 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Where exactly are the rules on ban reports? I think this is more of a guideline. And I'm pretty sure it's if the ban is over 24 hours because there is no point in a report on anything less than 24 hours because by the time staff+ get involved and start looking into the ban the person will already have been unbanned.

And if a person did come on to protest something less than 24 hours then the admin can make the report.

Seriously don't waste all of our time with petty things. I'm sure there are better things staff can find to do than peruse a 2 hour ban.

If the ban isn't over 24 hours I'm not making a report. Someone randomly made up this hour shit probably chips because he wanted to have more bans on his record.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:49 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=14546 - Here

This is not a discussion thread...
It's there to notify admins of there missing ban reports.

So please go check if you have posted all your ban reports.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:14 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
That's funny because it looks like we are having a discussion right now. What use is a ban report under 24 hours because by the time staff+ get off their ass to look at the report the person will have been unbanned. This is almost as pointless as saying we should make ban reports for ever person that gets karma banned from ttt.

Seriously wartheft was a dumbfuck and did that as a punishment. So maybe the new staff if they aren't morons will rectify past authority's mistakes. I guess we will see.

I don't actually ever ban anyone so I don't think I need to check my ban reports thanks but no thanks.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

New Topic Locked  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next