Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: No Metagming Rule
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:17 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Tricky wrote:
Terminator wrote:
honestly, i think people just overthink the rule....

It's crazy huh

No, people want the rule to work in a way it benefits them. And to be irrelevant when it's against them. That's why it's being discussed so much. It's not black & white and is being stretched further passed it's original intent.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:35 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
The funny thing is, they're bending it to try helping T's who are trying to rebel.

The T's don't need any help. Idk if any of you who are trying to bend the rules have seen the leaderboards, but most of the times the CT's are losing badly anyways. The warnings rule already balanced it against CT's. I don't see why you're trying to make things any more difficult for what's already a difficult role to play as.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:38 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Gr1m0ire wrote:
The funny thing is, they're bending it to try helping T's who are trying to rebel.

The T's don't need any help. Idk if any of you who are trying to bend the rules have seen the leaderboards, but most of the times the CT's are losing badly anyways. The warnings rule already balanced it against CT's. I don't see why you're trying to make things any more difficult for what's already a difficult role to play as.

Yiggles Moto wrote:
Any other restrictions you want to add to the team hardly nobody wants to be on anyways?

+1
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:42 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Yiggles Moto wrote:
Gr1m0ire wrote:

Yiggles Moto wrote:
Any other restrictions you want to add to the team hardly nobody wants to be on anyways?

+1

+1
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:53 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Whatever the rules are or become, I will still play my role as a jailer that is not aware of the tunnels and shivs that the T's have been secretly working on. That means I will only follow through a secret where I saw a T go, and not try to intercept them when I shouldn't know where their tunnel leads. You can do what you wish to make the odds in your favor, but against the rules or not that doesn't make you any less of a dick.

Everyone has a better time when you don't do shit like that, whether or not it's "allowed".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:10 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Really though even before this rule you still weren’t supposed to “random check” or camp secrets for no reason. Having a rule saying “No metagaming” is pretty redundant and doesn’t make much sense when the rule doesn’t really ban metagaming, just very specific instances of it.

There wasn’t any outstanding problems with any of these instances before the addition of the rule and even if there was a problem with it admins wouldn’t/couldn’t do anything about it besides camping. All it really accomplishes is making the CT’s job harder than it already is, especially on maps like Razer where the success of the CT team almost completely relies on controlling secrets and rebels.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:05 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Cooper wrote:
Really though even before this rule you still weren’t supposed to “random check” or camp secrets for no reason. Having a rule saying “No metagaming” is pretty redundant and doesn’t make much sense when the rule doesn’t really ban metagaming, just very specific instances of it.

There wasn’t any outstanding problems with any of these instances before the addition of the rule and even if there was a problem with it admins wouldn’t/couldn’t do anything about it besides camping. All it really accomplishes is making the CT’s job harder than it already is, especially on maps like Razer where the success of the CT team almost completely relies on controlling secrets and rebels.

+1 i said the same thing but for some reason my post was deleted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Lunk wrote:
Cooper wrote:

CT team will just die out because u can't control the T's at all anymore without a good CT team that knows what they do.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:43 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
Terminator wrote:
Lunk wrote:
Cooper wrote:

CT team will just die out because u can't control the T's at all anymore without a good CT team that knows what they do.

Get good.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:49 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16728863
Seriously everyone here is complaining I see, also admins that attended the admin meeting this, we are all aware that this rule was implemented and voted on by the ADMINS, if you guys didn't want this rule, you should have voted no at the admin meeting, at the moment the rule won't be removed. If you want to change rules/have a say, then PLEASE ATTEND THE ADMIN MEETING.

New Topic Locked  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next