Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:14 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
xnyc wrote:
im confused can someone explain it again

Basically they said do whatever you feel like based on the situation they want a grey area. So they can feel powerful handing down judgment based on favoratism.
Mmmmkkkaaayyyy

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:39 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
Late as fuck but I thought I'd clarify, that complaint wasnt even supposed to be about technicalities in the rules, more so about how silver handled it. I understand if someone breaks rules they get slayed, but when you go into the server with a huge E cock and slay anyone who opposes you without hesitation, that causes issues. Everyone is equal, admins arent supposed to try and intimidate people with their powers, they were chosen because they were thought to be able to handle them maturely.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:05 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Horse wrote:
Late as fuck but I thought I'd clarify, that complaint wasnt even supposed to be about technicalities in the rules, more so about how silver handled it. I understand if someone breaks rules they get slayed, but when you go into the server with a huge E cock and slay anyone who opposes you without hesitation, that causes issues. Everyone is equal, admins arent supposed to try and intimidate people with their powers, they were chosen because they were thought to be able to handle them maturely.

This had nothing to do with your complaint lean, just something silly bourne said. But he corrected himself and now life moves on.

(p.s. This is the part where you lock the thread, these staff love locking everything except whats supposed to be locked apparently.... Kappa....)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4