1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:19 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191443213
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Next using secrets as a t is an attempt to escape so that is auto rebel. You can slay someone for shooting you when you try to run away

Done.

Rebels > but can slay you if you kill me even though i'm rebeling, nice logic

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:26 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40875182
Mecr wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Next using secrets as a t is an attempt to escape so that is auto rebel. You can slay someone for shooting you when you try to run away

Done.

Well its been nice knowing the jailbreak server.
goodbye half its "sensible" population and welcome abusive admins and trolls.

Spoiler: Show

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

“Don't get mad, get even.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not too sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

"This is a community wartheft, think of the otters :<"-Simplistic

Ash stole my profile picture so i stole his signiture

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:27 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Mecr wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Done.

That's not what he meant Mecr. The point is, they never said freeze. So if you tell a T to run to their spray and don't add freeze to your order, then a T is allowed to run around. But once a T goes into vents or secrets, he's rebelling. They aren't rebelling if they are just running around in soccer or pool.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:37 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
CharlieKelly wrote:
Bourne wrote:
OMG I am actually going to have to explain this...

Okay there is a rules that says no in cell orders. So start of the round you cannot give any order like that. that is why people say out of cell freezer, to stop t's from using the secrets or vents and if they've already used it then it is so the freeze in it or as the exit it.

If, as in the case of the complaint from which simplistic took my quote, it was mid round with a order to run to my spray and freeze, well the next time he sprayed his spray he ran to the spray and then started to run for the vent. Now he says freeze everytime isn't implied, but neither was the go to my spray everytime. So with that logic he shouldn't have gone to the spray. Even tho the he ran to the vent/ secret to use it as an escape route you now tell me that's not rebelling...? Using a vent if not on a warday is a way to escape the custody of the ct's and as long as the order was not given to "use a vent", you are in fact not following orders and there for should be killed.

I wasn't commenting on the specific situation, just on the fact that you said "vent is auto-rebel", which is not a rule, nor has it ever been, hence my confusion and asking for clarification. Everything else you said makes perfect sense.

So, I will ask easily, is going into a vent as a T auto-rebel?

This is the only question that needs to be answered here

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:15 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Mecr wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Done.

Bourne wrote:
Want I meant to say is you [color=#FFFF00]can't slay someone if you tried to use a secret and rebel and you get shot.[/color]
IF you have a problem with the using a vent is auto rebel then I can't help you. Seems pretty straight forward and I shouldn't have to tell people this oe explain it, as I've seen many t's get killed running to a vent or secret....

Fuck you are so smart..... Just need to go and read that I did see I made a spelling error and tried to fix it. Fucking pleb.

No it's not auto rebelling, it's situational. I don't see the point in making a rule for such an obvious thing. I post that reply to the situation to point out he can't lay someone in that situation, yet you take that as something that will always be the same and it won't. I already gave to side's of the coin, when it's an freekill and when not. What more do you want me to explain?
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:26 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Honestly this thread started out as a question then ended in name calling and dead horse beating. Honestly just say we will talk about it at the meeting, lock the thread and wait. Unless you can do something about it now Bourne, I feel as if you have explained it to the point where you are repeating yourself. I understand what you are saying, but at this point the meaning is slowly ggoing away.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:41 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39709905
Bourne wrote:
OMG I am actually going to have to explain this...

Okay there is a rules that says no in cell orders. So start of the round you cannot give any order like that. that is why people say out of cell freezer, to stop t's from using the secrets or vents and if they've already used it then it is so the freeze in it or as the exit it.

If, as in the case of the complaint from which simplistic took my quote, it was mid round with a order to run to my spray and freeze, well the next time he sprayed his spray he ran to the spray and then started to run for the vent. Now he says freeze everytime isn't implied, but neither was the go to my spray everytime. So with that logic he shouldn't have gone to the spray. Even tho the he ran to the vent/ secret to use it as an escape route you now tell me that's not rebelling...? Using a vent if not on a warday is a way to escape the custody of the ct's and as long as the order was not given to "use a vent", you are in fact not following orders and there for should be killed.

Step 1. Rush to spray and get to spray
Step 2. Leave spray for secret.
From what happened then, and your interpretation, even if someone gives out of cell freeze who ever used a secret can be shot
Drop Out of Highschool [x]
Get a GED [x]
Drop Out of Community College [x]
Get a full University Scholarship to a respectable University[x]
Graduate [ ]
Get a job that I am wayyy under qualified for [x]
Get that one girl [ ]
Marry that one girl [ ]
??? [x]
Make miniature Silvers [ ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:05 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
Bourne wrote:
No it's not auto rebelling, it's situational. I don't see the point in making a rule for such an obvious thing. I post that reply to the situation to point out he can't lay someone in that situation, yet you take that as something that will always be the same and it won't. I already gave to side's of the coin, when it's an freekill and when not. What more do you want me to explain?

Thank you for the clarification.
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:17 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
CharlieKelly wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Thank you for the clarification.

thats literally all you needed to say.....kappa....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:57 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17614766
im confused can someone explain it again
1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Faggot [ X ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next