EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
but hey, its not like bourne reads this shit, i mean i send him dozens of messages and he just ignores it so im sure this will be the same kappa

That's the personal part, but I get what you mean. I over heard Bourne saying he will come back with a bang, but at the same time he says things are still complicated atM. Hopefully we will see some improvements in the future but everyone has stuff going on in their lives. EgN shouldn't be anyones top priority.

i dont think thats personal at all, its him ignoring server related issues when its his job, its not like im the only him and kharn ignore lol kappa its bad business

This is again very true. Have you spoke with him on TeamSpeak? He's usually on in the mornings chilling in his channel.

Oh i msg him on TS, he says :Yes: i tell hime what i need, say access to say to something or him to set me as manager, and then no response or just goes offline and never msgs me back. this is the darn adviser, what a monkey
wwwwwww

Look under your name and on ts3.... But Mhe. Who cares. I did what you asked me?

Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Next using secrets as a t is an attempt to escape so that is auto rebel. You can slay someone for shooting you when you try to run away. Althought freezing is not implied the order still says go to my spray, everything you to must be on his spray( except if the sever is full then not everyone can fit on the spray). Running to a vent or secret is an act of rebellion, please make sure to understand this.

Done.

Ummm this is'it in the rules and nor should it be. i mean i'm glad its not a rule but if you really want that to be a rule you might want to add it before enforcing it bud.

Want I meant to say is you can't slay someone if you tried to use a secret and rebel and you get shot.
IF you have a problem with the using a vent is auto rebel then I can't help you. Seems pretty straight forward and I shouldn't have to tell people this oe explain it, as I've seen many t's get killed running to a vent or secret....

Also I read everything. Always...
I am such a monkey.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:53 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39709905
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Posting about you personal problems with Bourne on the CS:S thread is not the correct way to go about fixing them. However, your first post is accurate and should be stated in the rules. Though Silver shouldn't have been a dick about it. Silver is a very hard person to control. Trust me I know him far too well. Silver likes to take the rules to a whole new level and he gets really power crazy. Silver will follow the rules, but go super nazi when someone breaks them.

NOW U LISTEN HERE...
The first time I just warned him verbally. Then he started talkin smack. SO THEN I SMACKED HIS ASS BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS
Drop Out of Highschool [x]
Get a GED [x]
Drop Out of Community College [x]
Get a full University Scholarship to a respectable University[x]
Graduate [ ]
Get a job that I am wayyy under qualified for [x]
Get that one girl [ ]
Marry that one girl [ ]
??? [x]
Make miniature Silvers [ ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:55 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
SilverStevie wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Posting about you personal problems with Bourne on the CS:S thread is not the correct way to go about fixing them. However, your first post is accurate and should be stated in the rules. Though Silver shouldn't have been a dick about it. Silver is a very hard person to control. Trust me I know him far too well. Silver likes to take the rules to a whole new level and he gets really power crazy. Silver will follow the rules, but go super nazi when someone breaks them.

NOW U LISTEN HERE...
The first time I just warned him verbally. Then he started talkin smack. SO THEN I SMACKED HIS ASS BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS

Yeah I bet you did you slut <3
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:44 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
Just saying Bourne, in the 2 years I've played on the server here (I'm sneaky) I've never once seen someone get shot for solely using a secret.
Once orders are giving, you are rebelling because you detoured, or delayed their commands, but at the start of the round if you use a secret, is that rebelling? Cause if so, then EVERYONE has been playing wrong.
I think simp just wants some clarification (as I do now, cause I'm gonna start shooting people in vents and I'm gonna get a complaint), because there is no rule "if you go in a vent, you are a rebel". I mean the only time it will really matter is right at the start of the round, but as of now everyone teles / breaks vents and goes in them, and as far as I know and have played, unless you give an order to freeze (and they do, even in the vents) they are not rebelling, despite their mole like status in the vent.

Just some thoughts.
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:10 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
OMG I am actually going to have to explain this...

Okay there is a rules that says no in cell orders. So start of the round you cannot give any order like that. that is why people say out of cell freezer, to stop t's from using the secrets or vents and if they've already used it then it is so the freeze in it or as the exit it.

If, as in the case of the complaint from which simplistic took my quote, it was mid round with a order to run to my spray and freeze, well the next time he sprayed his spray he ran to the spray and then started to run for the vent. Now he says freeze everytime isn't implied, but neither was the go to my spray everytime. So with that logic he shouldn't have gone to the spray. Even tho the he ran to the vent/ secret to use it as an escape route you now tell me that's not rebelling...? Using a vent if not on a warday is a way to escape the custody of the ct's and as long as the order was not given to "use a vent", you are in fact not following orders and there for should be killed.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:36 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107577679

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:50 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Bourne wrote:

Okay there is a rules that says no in cell orders. So start of the round you cannot give any order like that. that is why people say out of cell freezer, to stop t's from using the secrets or vents and if they've already used it then it is so the freeze in it or as the exit it.

If, as in the case of the complaint from which simplistic took my quote, it was mid round with a order to run to my spray and freeze, well the next time he sprayed his spray he ran to the spray and then started to run for the vent. Now he says freeze everytime isn't implied, but neither was the go to my spray everytime. So with that logic he shouldn't have gone to the spray. Even tho the he ran to the vent/ secret to use it as an escape route you now tell me that's not rebelling...? Using a vent if not on a warday is a way to escape the custody of the ct's and as long as the order was not given to "use a vent", you are in fact not following orders and there for should be killed.

Silly bourne, semi already said that and i already answered

Mr. Simplistic wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Hmm Tricky subject. Pretty sure all cts are aloud to kill for actively rebelling and I would say that an attempt to escape custody is rebeling.

i 100% agree that u can kill em if they are trying to escape (i.e. going somewhere they are not supposed to) but if they tp out of cell before orders but freeze when given the order to, no rule busted there and no problem for anyone.

but hey, its not like bourne reads this shit, i mean i send him dozens of messages and he just ignores it so im sure this will be the same kappa

As for the spray thing, it depends how you word it.for example if u say "run to my spray and freeza on my spray" then if you move your spray they are no longer frozen on your spray and have to move. (pretty sure that what kelly has been trying to explain to ppl for ages as well as me)

But if you say "go to the spot i just sprayed my spray and freeze" then they would only freeze on the spot and not your spray. This case however was already brought up at a meeting and kharn said that one counted as wordplay so dont do it.

Its not that it's implied, its just following one order and not being allowed to give another

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
"run to my spray and freeza on my spray"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:05 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107577679
Roaxes wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
"run to my spray and freeza on my spray"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:12 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
Bourne wrote:

I wasn't commenting on the specific situation, just on the fact that you said "vent is auto-rebel", which is not a rule, nor has it ever been, hence my confusion and asking for clarification. Everything else you said makes perfect sense.

So, I will ask easily, is going into a vent as a T auto-rebel?
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next