Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:55 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
I tried recovering my old post but I don't have a copy saved anywhere so I'll just repost this from scratch, it would probably be a little more appropriate to change it some of it anyways since some of the circumstances have changed.

Like I said in my last post I am really interested in stepping up and getting more involved in the community and helping with things. I genuinely care about the community and I am looking forward to seeing where things go and I am excited for what the future holds. These changes are a good opportunity for the community to get a fresh breath of life and enter into a time of renaissance and I want to help play a part in that. Not only do I bring some interesting experience going forward but also I can help communicate what the community wants and make it transparent to the Staff+ how people feel. It was made very apparent at the meeting last night communication is very important to the people, and I personally want to be an instrument in following through with that. If you guys give me a chance and vote for me I can assure you I will do my best to help the community succeed and I won't flake out on you as others have in the past, I'm in it for the long haul.

Lastly, I would like to bring back what I said on at the end of my previous post; don't be fearful of the changes going on around here and instead embrace them. If you guy's don't like how things are going here, instead of leaving or keeping what you think bottled up I encourage you to be transparent and communicate.

- Cooper

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:23 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16523000

This is the change we need! Now that the big ghey is gone, we can finally move ahead with MURICAN LEADERSHIP!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:19 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230517
Cooper - you remind me of so many people in this clan who have come before you...
Good luck!

New Topic Locked  [ 3 posts ]