Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:43 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Hello friends and foes! Im sure you already know but here at EgN we like to get together and have some sweet parties we like to call "Events" (ik sweet name right?). To make these events come together and to make sure they are as fresh as prince we have a little group called the "Events Team" and they make the magic happen. If you think you have that special something to take part in this team lets us know by making an application below
~.~ O.o :D

Code:
Name:
Reasons for wanting to join:
What i would bring to the table as a member of the events team:

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:57 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Name: Link
Reasons for wanting to join: Want to get a bit more activity in the events section.
What i would bring to the table as a member of the events team: I can host events and feel like I can host some of these events around the time when players are on more. I’ve been on the team before and know what needs to be done.

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:41 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48051971
Name: Toqsin
reason for wanting to join: idk i like egn and i think getting events to thrive would really do the most for our community as far as improvement in overall teamwork, activity, and growth.
what i can bring to the table: obviously being one of the players as most of us if not all of us are i bring what i would hope is ideas most would like, and ive never hosted an event but im no stranger to public speaking and coordinating things.

please get back to me on steam chat with a response as i still dont fully grasp the whole messaging on this site yet

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]