Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:42 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
This women, aged 20 years was drunk as well as high on drugs had slashed her boyfriends face with a 7-inch kitchen knife. She appeared in court, and the judge suspends her sentence for the reason being "she was in a controlled relationship."

Luckily, a security guard at Warwick University had found these two, and had battled the 7-inch knife from the women's hand's and was sentenced to 2 years in prison.

Quote:
A woman who stabbed her boyfriend in the face after taking drugs and drinking heavily has avoided jail after her lawyers insisted she is 'charming'.

Maybe she was charming, maybe she wasn't, we cannot know for a fact how she is but after this, I wouldn't call her charming at all, I'd call her a criminal, that's more suited towards her instead of 'charming'. Maybe the lawyer was into her, maybe.

He was slashed twice, once in the face and once on the fingers. The second slash was on his fingers where he put them up to defend himself, which is a automatic body reaction where you would put up your hands to avoid any damage to the upper body, neck and above.

2 years, I don't think that's quite enough, though she didn't kill him, but I do think she should have got more considering the attempted murder as well as being on drugs, which drugs are illegal in the United Kingdom.

Read more about this news by going to this link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -jail.html

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Last edited by Central on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:35 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Fix your title. Let off with murder but didn’t kill him? Look up the definition of murder.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]