Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:37 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Let's start off what happened to the dog. The dogs previous owner had sedated him while he was sleeping for no purposes that I know of, and only did it out of curiosity. As I imagine, the dog was found and rescued by the RSPCA but we will not know for sure who rescued him as the news article does not say.

This lovely dog was then adopted by a nice little family, and this family realized every time they went to bed, this dog would sit by their bedside just staring at them, and would still be doing that by morning when they awoke. It may be strange, or it may just be trust issues with the dog and it's owners.

I myself understand the situation that poor animal is in. He trusted his old owner, and look where it got him, a sedation for no reason at all. The dog was just worried if he did sleep that his new owners would do the same thing.

The owners had went to the very same place they adopted him from, and asked about what happened to him and any additional information they needed to get an understanding on what is happening to their dog. Their dog is 100% healthy, no issues what so ever. They started to learn that the dog was having trust issues, and it would take some time for the dog to be comfortable around the new owners, and trust them.

The owners of the dog had placed the dogs bed beside their bed, and trying to make the dog feel that he has no reason to worry, and that it will not happen to him in that household. The dog in time began to trust the new owners, and now he sleeps all night in the bed. So now the dog trusts his new owners, and the dog can now be a happy, fun, loving dog like most dogs are!

Read about this at the following link: http://honesttopaws.com/dog-stared/

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Social 
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]