Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:39 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Last week was finals week for most American colleges. Two University of Kentucky (UK) students were trying to get a slight edge for their upcoming final and came up with a stunt that would make any Mission Impossible fan proud.

UK spokesperson Jay Blanton said that the stunt took place just after midnight on May 3rd. The plan might have went went without a hitch if not for a University professor pulling an all-nighter at the building. He was walking back to his office in the science building when he found that his door was being barricaded by one of the students. He yelled at the students and told them that he was going to call the police and the door swung open and the two students ran out of the building.

Shortly after one of the students returned to talk to police and confessed to breaking into the building. He split the beans on his plan which included climbing through the building's air duct and dropping into the teacher's office on the third floor. He unlocked the door and let the other student in to keep the lookout and to hold the door shut when the professor returned.

The best part? The one student also said it wasn't the first time he tried to cheat and steal an exam during the semester. It was reported that earlier in the year he had actually successfully stolen an exam but only kept it for himself.

To top it all of both students have been charged with felony burglary and their cases are being handled by the Office of Student Conduct.

My guess is if this student had put in just a fraction of the time he had to try to come up with stealing exam plans into studying instead he wouldn't even be in this situation.

This is GoopSauce reporting for the news team, signing off.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

Social 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
It's pretty normal. People will start stressing when their exams coming up and they'll do anything to well, pass.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:31 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Central wrote:
It's pretty normal. People will start stressing when their exams coming up and they'll do anything to well, pass.

Instead of ya know paying attention in class and studying lol

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:32 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18076992
Central wrote:

Sounds like you've been there and done that before.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:03 pm 
Staff
Legend
Mefisto wrote:
Central wrote:

Sounds like you've been there and done that before.

Lol, no.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:17 pm 
EgN Member
GoopSauce wrote:
Central wrote:

Hate to break it to ya but our education system isn't about teaching anymore, they put too much emphasis on grades rather than making sure the student understands the material.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:22 pm 
Staff
Legend
McNugget wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Central wrote:

Hate to break it to ya but our education system isn't about teaching anymore, they put too much emphasis on grades rather than making sure the student understands the material.

TRUE.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]