1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Copypasta anyone??
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:59 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52613397
Please feel free to post your favorite copypastas!
Don't feel bound to just words, dot and slash recreations are more then welcome!!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣦⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⣤⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠜⢾⡟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠃⠄
⠀⠀⠈⠀⠉⠉⠑⠀⠀⠠⢈⣆
⠀⠀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣷⠃⢵
⠐⠰⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢟⣽⣆⠀⢃
⠰⣾⣶⣤⡼⢳⣦⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⠞
⠀⠈⠉⠉⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠙⠁
⠀⠀⡐⠘⣿⣿⣯⠿⠛⣿⡄
⠀⠀⠁⢀⣄⣄⣠⡥⠔⣻⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠘⣛⣿⣟⣖⢭⣿⡇
⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣽⡇
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣇
⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⡀⠸⣿⣿⡏
⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠇⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⠀⠀⢸⣿⡿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⢀⣿⡇
⠀⣠⣴⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷
⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈

You know I had to do it to them...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). * , boohoo short cake

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Copypasta anyone??
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:14 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:16 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Spoiler: Show
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:20 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:23 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73025945
The FitnessTest™ Test Test is a multistage test capacity test that progressively gets more test as it tests. The 20 test test will begin in 30 test. Test up at the test. The testing speed starts testly, but gets faster each test after you test this test. [test] A single test should be tested each time you hear this test. [test] Remember to test in a straight test, and test as long as possible. The second test you fail to complete a test before the test, your test is test. The test will begin on the word test. On your test, get test, test.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:31 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:54 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Needy wrote:

Bounced on my boy's dick to this for hours.

8=======D~~~

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:58 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
? son, ? there ain't❌❌a ☝single☝fucking☝person☝ with any intellect???who gives a ?remote?fuck?about your extensive vaping??? talent. ?I happen to be quite?the?intellectual?myself, so I can confirm✔✔this fact?as truth™.?if?you?think? that your vape??? is going↗to get you hoes??, you are utterly? mistaken❌, fam?. my pa? once taught? me the ?secret? of life??, and it was not❌❌ your vape??? ??now listen ??here my chum✌✌, my pa? was a man who kept it ??????. ✋that✋is✋six✋fucking✋hundreds✋ and he never❌?? once vaped???. The man ?smoked?some?mad?cigars? because he wasnt❌the pussy??you are?⁉❗⁉ he lived to be ? because he kept it ?????? and killed?? ?every?vaping?fucker?he?saw??????? so in the spirit?of me good ol pa?, I think?you should kys? they have ? vapes??? in hell?and?it's?lit?for? unintelligent vaping??? hooligans like yourself???

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Caboose wrote:

ffs.

-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:27 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
It doesn't matter. Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off. You broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this. How come people like you get to date her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the shoulders to cry on. Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

... You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the pack bud. FUCK you. Get ready.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next