Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Ghost of Tsushima
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:25 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838

To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Ghost of Tsushima
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:29 pm 
EgN Member
tlove tlove tlove tlove tlove tlove

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:33 pm 
Community Member
Legend
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:
tlove tlove tlove tlove tlove

Right, games like this is what makes me want a PS4, along w Detroit: Become Human, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, & more, but money

One day, imma buy one & become a complete console peasant no shade to ps4(ers) ily

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] marry smiley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:37 pm 
EgN Member
Needy wrote:
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:

Right, i always just fantasize having a PS4 because of games like this, Detroit: Become Human, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, & more

One day, one day imma buy one & become a complete console peasant

Don't think it just do it mate. Believe me you need to get yourself a PS4. Your missing out on some amazing big exclusives. I've played them and loved them. Detroit Become Human and God of War personally are my favorite games of the year so far and I can't wait to pick up the new Spider-Man on Friday.

I loved Detroit purely because of the masterpiece of storytelling ans I loved God of War to how satisfied I was with the gameplay and the amazing gripping story it has and believe me you get feel definitely gripped when you've played it for 18 hours straight :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:31 pm 
Community Member
Legend
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:
Needy wrote:
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:

Right, i always just fantasize having a PS4 because of games like this, Detroit: Become Human, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, & more

One day, one day imma buy one & become a complete console peasant

Don't think it just do it mate. Believe me you need to get yourself a PS4. Your missing out on some amazing big exclusives. I've played them and loved them. Detroit Become Human and God of War personally are my favorite games of the year so far and I can't wait to pick up the new Spider-Man on Friday.

I loved Detroit purely because of the masterpiece of storytelling ans I loved God of War to how satisfied I was with the gameplay and the amazing gripping story it has and believe me you get feel definitely gripped when you've played it for 18 hours straight :lol:

I'd believe it. Definitely need to get my hands on one; although, because money ain't cheap going to be a little while. Looking to buy a new & improved DSLR, so there goes next months disbursement. But don't mind, as of right now, watching small game / let's play of any PS4 games (or simply games I can't afford) because they come just as enjoyable (and easier, without pay) than having it; though of course, owning one wouldn't be too bad either. But yes, watched almost ALL the game play / result endings of Detroit: Become Human, and it's such an incredibly well made game! Absolutely love the butterfly effect of those games as well.

life goals
[  ] marry smiley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:48 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
lOOKS DOPE, time to use my ps4.
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:05 pm 
EgN Member
Needy wrote:
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:
Needy wrote:
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:

I'd believe it. Definitely need to get my hands on one; although, because money ain't cheap going to be a little while. Looking to buy a new & improved DSLR, so there goes next months disbursement. But don't mind, as of right now, watching small game / let's play of any PS4 games (or simply games I can't afford) because they come just as enjoyable (and easier, without pay) than having it; though of course, owning one wouldn't be too bad either. But yes, watched almost ALL the game play / result endings of Detroit: Become Human, and it's such an incredibly well made game! Absolutely love the butterfly effect of those games as well.

Yeah it is such an incredibly made game like. I'm actually amazed by the graphical fidelity, sheer level of detail, and motion capture in the game. It just goes to show you how much hard work and effort has went into making this game and given how it's been in development for 4 years I'd say the work and effort has definitely paid off. I mean I think I was glued to my TV for about 10 hours with this game because I know how brilliant David Cage makes his storytelling in games and I think one of the main assets that really made Detroit Become Human stand out among the crowd was the sheer the level and amount of variety you could play with. There were around dozens of story path branches and so many choices that would pretty much determine a life or death decision of one of your characters. Still it's rare to see cinematic games pop up these days but I applaud the developers for trying to give this genre a new shine in life. If you ever do get a PS4 though put it on that list of yours along with God of War.

I think as of current times God of War has surpassed 9 million sales already within 4 months while Detroit Become Human surpassed around 1.5 million sales in 3 months which is still quite impressive.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:06 pm 
Community Member
Legend
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:
Needy wrote:
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:
Needy wrote:
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:

Yeah it is such an incredibly made game like. I'm actually amazed by the graphical fidelity, sheer level of detail, and motion capture in the game. It just goes to show you how much hard work and effort has went into making this game and given how it's been in development for 4 years I'd say the work and effort has definitely paid off. I mean I think I was glued to my TV for about 10 hours with this game because I know how brilliant David Cage makes his storytelling in games and I think one of the main assets that really made Detroit Become Human stand out among the crowd was the sheer the level and amount of variety you could play with. There were around dozens of story path branches and so many choices that would pretty much determine a life or death decision of one of your characters. Still it's rare to see cinematic games pop up these days but I applaud the developers for trying to give this genre a new shine in life. If you ever do get a PS4 though put it on that list of yours along with God of War.

I think as of current times God of War has surpassed 9 million sales already within 4 months while Detroit Become Human surpassed around 1.5 million sales in 3 months which is still quite impressive.

By far, the best Quantic Dream (and games where your actions have consequences) game to date, heavily side-by-side to Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and LiS. Not only am I also very impressed by the visuals & quality, along with quantity, of the game play but it reflects a lot of the conflicting perspective of the american dream which is pretty ideal for the future being equal opportunity strikes a polar opposite shown in relations to the androids:non-androids, and even androids:androids. Even goes in depth of the human conditions, and the concept of identity; definitely a game that should be awarded. Mad props to David Cage, the guy.

life goals
[  ] marry smiley

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]