PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:43 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Spooky wrote:
Lunk wrote:
Link wrote:
Lunk wrote:
Well fk i heard Intel is coming out with some new shit and my budget seems a little bit too small so i just bought an $800 tv for now and i'll get prepared for next time i try to make a build.

Lol you took the easy route and said screw it just get a better tv.

Exactly, i work full time so i dont have much time to game anyway so i might as well save up. Im gonna hav 2000 next time i try

Intel just dropped the i9 recently and its like 1500-2000 just for the processor. Might need more then 2k if u want a i9...

No processor is worth 1500 fam.

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:16 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Honestly, buy a cheap-ish one they still do the trick. My computer was £449 - came up to about £598 as I added a gaming mouse and monitor along with it to create a deal, and my computer runs top of the range games on ultra graphics and runs like a dream. Here is my specs:

Storage: 2 TB HDD
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Processor: Processor AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor, 3800 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 8GB

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:56 am 
Community Member
Legend
Central wrote:
Honestly, buy a cheap-ish one they still do the trick. My computer was £449 - came up to about £598 as I added a gaming mouse and monitor along with it to create a deal, and my computer runs top of the range games on ultra graphics and runs like a dream. Here is my specs:

Processor: Processor AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor, 3800 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

I been thinking about buying a cheapish on as well, kinda torn up about it but im making decent money right now so im gonna wait a month or two and see how big my budget is gonna be

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:38 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Lunk wrote:
Central wrote:

I been thinking about buying a cheapish on as well, kinda torn up about it but im making decent money right now so im gonna wait a month or two and see how big my budget is gonna be

Bro it's your choice. But buying a real expensive one? Not really recommended. If you don't play much games, then you don't need to get a huge desktop, with top of the range graphics n shit. What I have is good enough, even though I often do play games, I don't need a massive fuck off machine just to handle top of the range games because I know my computer already does. PUBG runs like a dream, ultra graphics, Battlefield 1 did too on ultra graphics until I removed it, and so on, so forth. Cheap-ish machines do the trick.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti is probably all you will need (up until a few years) to play the top of the range games in ultra a long with the suitable monitor, and RAM Size. Although I have 8GB RAM, it still is enough to handle top of the range games, but I suggest getting like a 12GB RAM. Processing speed also counts, AMD is a good company, and I have yet have no issues with my PC at all.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:14 pm 
Community Member
Legend
We'll see what happens, i cant wait to run games like squad, black desert, and wolfinstien on high graphics

New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2