Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:04 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
I know some of you probably thing Apple is a joke but today the tech giant announced two new iPhone's today from their keynote at their brand new campus in Cupertino, California.

Apple not only announced the next iPhone in the normal line with the iPhone 8 but also unveiled a new device that is thought to change the game, the iPhone X. This newly designed phone has glass on the front and also the back and also features a buttonless front screen.

Although many of the features announced are already being done by other companies it is thought that Apple will be able to streamline this new technology better than most.

Below are some of the new features with the iPhone X

Brighter Screen: The iPhone X is getting rid of LCD displays in favor of newer OLED screens. Basically OLED displays ditch traditional backlighting and are also a lot thinner than normal LCD screens. Apple is also calling the edge-to-edge display on the X the "super retina display."

Wireless Charging: Finally the feature I am most excited about is wireless charging. For those that don't know the new glass on the phone allows you to simply buy a charging pad and set the iPhone on the pad and it will start charging. No need for cords any longer (although you can still charge it this way)

Facial Recognition: The new X is also boasting the newest way to unlock your phone and that is using your face. Apple claims that you can simply look at your new phone and the new front facing camera will detect 30,000 different dots on your face to recognize and unlock your phone. It will also work with Apple Pay.

Cya later Home button: The edge to edge display on the new X competently gets rid of the home button. If you need to unlock your phone simply look at it and then swipe up. Also you can use Siri by saying "Hey Siri"

I for one will be getting the new iPhone X when pre-orders start later next month. Let us know what you think about the new iPhone in the comments!

This is GoopSauce reporting for the news team, signing off.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
GoopSauce wrote:
Cya later Home button:

EXACTLY what Samsung did with their S8's.... and yeah before this
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:36 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Gonna get that x ;)
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:55 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80560949
disgusting. Samsung will always be better

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

"True leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." ~Aristotle

"Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity."

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no less of enthusiasm." ~Winston Churchill

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~Albert Einstein

Of course life is a bitch. If it was a slut it would be easy.

Life is a bitch. So learn to fuck it.

Welcome to EgN. Warning, we are not a G-Rated clan. We speak our mind, a lot of it is dirty. Topics may include things not suitable for children. Anyone offended by vulgarity, refrain from our forum. Anyone offended by light nudity, avoid the orgy room. So basically, now that all the wusses have been weeded out, welcome to EgN.™

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:03 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16728863
I think that saumsung is well above apple in many ways, and due to the more variety and functionality of apps on the samsung it'll be my choice in the future (I expect a post about samsungs new unvailing which will destroy this one!)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:03 pm 
EgN Member
Apple now taking a leaf out of Sony`s book with the addition of adding animated emoji`s. Something that Sony pictures failed to accomplish with that ridiculous and underwhelming ludicrous idea of the animated emoji`s movie. On the other hand the new models look good especially the new slick looking X, but I see no point personally in forking out the money to upgrade every year considering more or less the features are all the same with hardly any new changes that would make me want to invest my money in upgrading to a new one. As always with Apple just pure a cash grab.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:07 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80560949
Dyno wrote:
I think that saumsung is well above apple in many ways, and due to the more variety and functionality of apps on the samsung it'll be my choice in the future (I expect a post about samsungs new unvailing which will destroy this one!)

It's already out, it's called the Samsung Galaxy S8
http://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s8/?cid=ca_ppc_google_mobile-branded-model-samsung-galaxy-s8_samsung%20galaxy%20s8_20130314&gclid=Cj0KCQjwi97NBRD1ARIsAPXVWWBUHze0RJOzrnxQ6RSOffXlWTDfOV-VNTGWBxeAf4ZmXRcP6eHXnpUaAuhuEALw_wcB

This bad boi has the iphone beat

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

"True leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." ~Aristotle

"Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity."

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no less of enthusiasm." ~Winston Churchill

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~Albert Einstein

Of course life is a bitch. If it was a slut it would be easy.

Life is a bitch. So learn to fuck it.

Welcome to EgN. Warning, we are not a G-Rated clan. We speak our mind, a lot of it is dirty. Topics may include things not suitable for children. Anyone offended by vulgarity, refrain from our forum. Anyone offended by light nudity, avoid the orgy room. So basically, now that all the wusses have been weeded out, welcome to EgN.™

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:28 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
I'm using a s6 edge plus right now and it's good phone I just tend to like iPhones better.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:39 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Nemesis wrote:
Dyno wrote:

It's already out, it's called the Samsung Galaxy S8
http://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s8/?cid=ca_ppc_google_mobile-branded-model-samsung-galaxy-s8_samsung%20galaxy%20s8_20130314&gclid=Cj0KCQjwi97NBRD1ARIsAPXVWWBUHze0RJOzrnxQ6RSOffXlWTDfOV-VNTGWBxeAf4ZmXRcP6eHXnpUaAuhuEALw_wcB

This bad boi has the iphone beat

Agreed but that's competition for the iPhone 7 I mean their next release

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
GoopSauce wrote:
I'm using a s6 edge plus right now and it's good phone I just tend to like iPhones better.

I'm on the s7 edge and iPhone 6s I do miss the s6 cause of the infrared can turn that baby into a remote for any ir device without the need for a Wi-Fi connection

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next