Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Windows 10 Worst OS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:44 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20347559
Got a Windows 10 update Saturday night a little bit before I went to bed so I updated it (it was legitimate miscrosoft), and yesterday my laptop crashed twice for no reason. And the second time it crashed and it would not turn back on. It gets past the msi screen then just shows a blue screen error.
Attachment:
image.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Windows 10 Worst OS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:46 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
Use the backup tool
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:48 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
I use GWX just to keep windows 10 off my computer. I got tired of fighting it so now I don't have too. My computer ran slow with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:00 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
Learn how to fix error 0xc000025 in Windows 8.1
First Method:

Insert the Windows 8.1 installation media CD/DVD into your CD ROM or CD Writer
Reboot your Windows 8.1 operating system.
When the device starts up you will have to press the F12 key button.
It will get you to a menu where you will have to chose the drive letter on which the Installation media disk is placed.
Now that you booted from the Windows 8.1 installation media you will have to left click or tap on the “Next” button in the first window that appears.
Left click or tap on the “Repair your computer” feature.
Now that you are in the “Choose an option” window left click or tap on the “Troubleshoot” feature.
From the “Troubleshoot” window left click or tap to open the “Advanced Options” feature.
Left click or tap on the “Automatic Repair” feature you have in the next window.
Now the Windows 8.1 operating system will reboot.
Note: If the account you normally use has administrator rights you can log in from that one.
Now you will get to a window where you will have to enter your password.
After you entered your password left click or tap on the “Continue” button.
The Automatic Repair should start automatically.
Follow any instructions given on the screen and afterwards reboot your Windows 8.1 the normal way.
Check to see if you still get the error code 0xc000025 in the system while trying to use partition manager.
Second Method:

In this method we will do a system restore if the above steps did not work and you still get the specified error message.
Note: Before attempting the steps below I would suggest you make a backup copy of the applications and programs you have installed in your Windows 8.1.

Insert again the “Windows 8.1 Installation Media disk into the CD Rom.
Reboot the Windows 8.1 operating system.
When the device starts press the F12 button.
Now choose the driver letter on which is the Installation media inserted.
Left click or tap on the ”Next” button in the first window that appears from the Installation Media disk.
Left click or tap on the “Repair your computer” feature.
Left click or tap on the “Troubleshoot” feature.
In the Troubleshoot menu left click or tap on the “Advanced Options” feature.
Left click or tap on the “Restore” feature and from here you only need to follow the instructions presented on the screen to finish the System Restore and bring back your operating system to a point where you did not had this particular issue.
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:03 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
>>legit miscrosoft
>>miscrosoft

I get all my legit software from thepiratelake.

Also: always back up all data you wish to keep! Save CD keys, use a cloud service for personal documents, and nasty computer errors become your bitch.
If you get a virus or an update that breaks stuff, its easy to reinstall an OS, load up your programs then install your cloud service, and bobs your uncle.

Google and Apple also have good ways to restore browser settings (which is most computnig these days), as well as services like steam that save most of your information that you would need, its easy to re-install an OS for a fresh start.
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]