Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:02 am 
EgN Member
In my opinion this is not a huge issue and it only happens once every 5 or so war days, but i think that adding a rule to make T's participate during war days would be good. On war days usually everyone dies, but sometimes there is that one T that camps a secret or sits at the edge of the map hiding, wasting everyone's time. This usually lasts for a couple minutes until he is found or the round ends. Camping out side of war day waiting for CT's to expand is fine, but i personally think hiding on a war day shouldn't be allowed.

Just an opinion

Thanks for reading

-HunterX848

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:46 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39362328
When I am on I will usually give a time that i will put beacons on to help progress the warday.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:53 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
T and CTs' should ALL be participating in war day, admins will have to enforce because either CTs are looking for a T or T looking for CT to kill, through secrets/vents. Admin would usually slap them or beacon at a specific time so they can hear and see the bright colors to hunt.
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:01 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Just going to link this thread; viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29026&hilit=beacons&start=0, hopefully that answers any questions

Needy wrote:
Technically, there's already a rule for this;

47 You must make sure the round progresses. Admin Guidelines

If there are 1 to 2 T's left alive, possibly on a war day or rebelling on a regular day, that's preventing the round from progressing them an admin is allowed to either beacon / tell them to progress the round
Needy wrote:
Let me rephrase what I had said.

To an extent, an admin is allowed to beacon either team evenhandedly. For instance, on a war day, if there are two CTs left alive still in war day zone even after the war day had expanded, meanwhile, there are 2 to 3 T's left alive sitting in either vent / secret initially delaying the round with still 3 minutes on the clock an admin should tell the player-base to progress the round as a war day should be fast paced and it's the admins job to make sure the round progresses. Also, this can include either team, terrorist or counter-terrorist, if they (either team) starts moving around. Great. No beacon. As the round is then progressing. After all, it should be the CT's job to pursue their role as they were the ones who had called the war day in the first place and should move forward with it.

Now if they continue to not progress the round (both players / teams are just sitting in corners) then it's appropriate for an admin to beacon both teams / players to advance the round. And just to add, an admin still has to make sure each round is fair for all players during which if there are possibly 5 CT's left with one T then of course an admin shouldn't be throwing any beacons on either team as it'd only be giving the CT team the advantage. Now as for a regular day, if there are no more non-rebelling T's left alive on which there is only one T left rebelling that's possibly camping secrets then as long as the CTs are pursing their role / searching for the last T then the round is still progressing. Not necessary for an admin to beacon anyone neither should it ever be as if the CT doesn't find the T in time it's their fault. Not the T's.

Most of this all depends on what is happening at that current moment. There isn't necessarily a right or wrong, per se. As for the beacons, they mainly fall into play on a war day.

Aside from a war day, it's initially the CT's responsibility to pursue the rebelling T rather than the terrorists.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:58 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Merle wrote:
When I am on I will usually give a time that i will put beacons on to help progress the warday.

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:04 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
By doing this it makes it look (to me) that the Ts have essentially no role play in this manner especially being Ts they can basically do whatever they want in any round if that’s what they choose, such as rebelling, kill CTs, or just hide or run away. With this in place it’s forcing Ts to go to the war zone and attempt to kill the CTs and not be able to hide and wait for CTs to expand.

However we’ve just got a new rule, and that is as follows:

- Warday expands at 3:30 Everytime. CTs must expand warzone if the CTs outnumber he Ta. CTs May use secrets after expansion.

If the CT team outnumbers the T team (must be alive), for example 5 CTs alive but only 3 Ts alive. If that’s still by the time warday expands, CTs must leave warzone and persue the Ts so it progresses the round more.

I don’t think this would be a good idea to force the Ts to participate in warzone.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:54 am 
Community Member
Legend
Central wrote:
By doing this it makes it look (to me) that the Ts have essentially no role play in this manner especially being Ts they can basically do whatever they want in any round if that’s what they choose, such as rebelling, kill CTs, or just hide or run away. With this in place it’s forcing Ts to go to the war zone and attempt to kill the CTs and not be able to hide and wait for CTs to expand.

- Warday expands at 3:30 Everytime. CTs must expand warzone if the CTs outnumber he Ta. CTs May use secrets after expansion.

If the CT team outnumbers the T team (must be alive), for example 5 CTs alive but only 3 Ts alive. If that’s still by the time warday expands, CTs must leave warzone and persue the Ts so it progresses the round more.

I don’t think this would be a good idea to force the Ts to participate in warzone.

For sure, basically the rule enforces the CT's out when war day expands being that they're the ones who originally called the war day in the first place, they're the ones who are going to have to expand it, no sitting in war day zone when T's are hiding out because initially it's not their fault that the war day was called. So, they're allowed to play how they want & if they wanna hide the whole war day and be a puuuuuuusy so be it but if the CT's aren't going anywhere(?) That'd probably be when you an admin should slap them to get out of there & find whichever T's are hiding; thankfully the "CTs may use secrets after expansion" helps quite a bit now.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] marry smiley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:04 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Needy wrote:
Central wrote:

For sure, basically the rule enforces the CT's out when war day expands being that they're the ones who originally called the war day in the first place, they're the ones who are going to have to expand it, no sitting in war day zone when T's are hiding out because initially it's not their fault that the war day was called. So, they're allowed to play how they want & if they wanna hide the whole war day and be a puuuuuuusy so be it but if the CT's aren't going anywhere(?) That'd probably be when you an admin should slap them to get out of there & find whichever T's are hiding; thankfully the "CTs may use secrets after expansion" helps quite a bit now.

100% agree; however I'm not sure if this rule when the Ts outnumber the CTs, do they have to expand? Can they just wait until Ts push, or? I mean sure, it's not progressing, however if we have to force them to expand to progress anyways, what is the point in this rule?

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:49 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612

It helps with the delay and complaining as to why they would have to expand
And if ct's don't outnumber Ts there will always be a guy that pushes to the edge of the War zone to see if he can get a pick. Otherwise beacon everybody and tell em to stop brig asshole by delaying so much and get going. As said before: they called ward at. So they better do it quick. And if they refuse, and delay whole round just restrict wardays for 5 rounds or so
That way they can rethink what the point of wardays are and what to do when they have warden (play games)
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:52 am 
Community Member
Legend
Central wrote:
Needy wrote:
Central wrote:

100% agree; however I'm not sure if this rule when the Ts outnumber the CTs, do they have to expand? Can they just wait until Ts push, or? I mean sure, it's not progressing, however if we have to force them to expand to progress anyways, what is the point in this rule?

Whether the T's outnumber the CT's or vice versa one of the two sides will push, normally i.e. How i take as progressing is as long as one of the two sides is doing something that is making progress in terms of lowering the number of players left on the board then it's progressing, CT's shouldn't need to expand and/or leave war day zone when a whole ton of T's are right out front. Neither are they forced to advance through one exit / entrance, there is generally multiple exits so it won't be that they have a complete unfair advantage. But if neither teams happen to push, then of course, there are multiple scenarios that could go along with war day's as say the ratio of T's to CT's are higher, just about all the T's are hiding away from war day zone. War day already expanded, CT's should be the one's advancing. What about if the T's outnumber the CT's but the T's are camping right out front the entrance / exit of the war day zone, if CT('s) don't push after war day has expanded and both parties are sitting, waiting for each other. Would normally just say "someone progress the round". Doesn't have to mean that the CT's are strained to expand, but to be fair, simply saying that a team and/or player will do something. Players don't have that much patience to wait a whole 3 minutes for the round to just end. But really all it comes down to is what the current status is, and roll in w common sense of how the round should be played out, just keep it fair to the whole player base.

life goals
[  ] marry smiley

New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next