Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:56 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Terminator wrote:
Spoiler: Show

It helps with the delay and complaining as to why they would have to expand
And if ct's don't outnumber Ts there will always be a guy that pushes to the edge of the War zone to see if he can get a pick. Otherwise beacon everybody and tell em to stop brig asshole by delaying so much and get going. As said before: they called ward at. So they better do it quick. And if they refuse, and delay whole round just restrict wardays for 5 rounds or so
That way they can rethink what the point of wardays are and what to do when they have warden (play games)

Don't necessarily like the idea of beaconing all players when a team is outnumbered. Tell them to progress, but throwing beacons on two CT's when there are seven T's alive is simply needlessly giving away two positions at an already low advantage.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:59 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
I get being outnumbered. But if nobody is moving....Ts wait at exit and don't dare to go in because the 2 ct's camp and aim at the only entrance. Then it is needed to putt beacons to speed up the round.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:01 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Needy wrote:
Terminator wrote:

And if ct's don't outnumber Ts there will always be a guy that pushes to the edge of the War zone to see if he can get a pick. Otherwise beacon everybody and tell em to stop brig asshole by delaying so much and get going. As said before: they called ward at. So they better do it quick. And if they refuse, and delay whole round just restrict wardays for 5 rounds or so
That way they can rethink what the point of wardays are and what to do when they have warden (play games)

Don't necessarily like the idea of beaconing all players when a team is outnumbered. Tell them to progress, but throwing beacons on two CT's when there are seven T's alive is simply needlessly giving away two positions at an already low advantage.

Well I'd normally through beacons either 1, the CTs are finding difficulcy in finding the last few Ts, or 2 there's like 1 minute left and haven't found any Ts yet

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:40 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Terminator wrote:
I get being outnumbered. But if nobody is moving....Ts wait at exit and don't dare to go in because the 2 ct's camp and aim at the only entrance. Then it is needed to putt beacons to speed up the round.

Central wrote:
Needy wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Well I'd normally through beacons either 1, the CTs are finding difficulcy in finding the last few Ts, or 2 there's like 1 minute left and haven't found any Ts yet

you right
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
I think it makes sense to have a rule where CT's don't have to push out in unfavorable circumstances (being outnumbered) but I think there is some fundamental problems with the rules. It used to be the CT's job to progress the warday and take action after expansion, but now if they don't outnumber the other T's (meaning CT's ≤ T's) they don't have to.

The T's have never had any obligation to progress the warday and I think it would be a little hard to force them to push because it would be just as unfavorable for them to rush areas where they can easily be AWPed down or kill by CT's who just have the advantage in terms of positioning and angles. If there isn't really any obligation on any side to push then how do you expect the round to progress? Beacons don't force people to push or make a move, they could even have the complete opposite effect and cause people to run further away from the opposing team just to avoid giving up their location.

Another issue is that usually at 3:30, the T's left are the ones who aren't ballsy enough to push and tend to camp. If the CT's don't have to expand and decide not to, then the round can quickly degenerate into both sides camping for 3 minutes until the timer runs out. Neither side is forced to push and neither probably will.

The whole point of the rule is to give a "fair" chance to the CT's if they are in bad circumstances during the warday, but really all the rule does is give opportunities to delay the round since both sides aren't required to do anything.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:27 am 
EgN Member
Elder
@Cooper
As said before Cts called the ward at. So it was their decision to have it and thus their responsibility to make sure it progresses. Not going to repeat what I said before but being outnumbered and just camping are different things

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:03 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Terminator wrote:
As said before Cts called the ward at. So it was their decision to have it and thus their responsibility to make sure it progresses. Not going to repeat what I said before but being outnumbered and just camping are different things

Quote:
66 War days will expand at 3:30 every time. CT’s must leave warzone if CTs outnumber the terrorists. CTs can use secrets after expansion.

This says they don't have to leave warzone if they don't outnumber. There also isn't a rule saying T's have to push the CT's either. All you've said was to "put beacons on and tell them to stop being assholes".

1. Beacons don't force people to make a move and like others have said before it wouldn't really make much sense to use them unless the CT's are actively looking for a few T's that have been hiding all round.

2. How are they being assholes for not expanding when the whole reason "CT’s must leave warzone if CTs outnumber the terrorists" was voted on in the admin meeting was because it was "unfair" and being an asshole to make the CT's run out and die? So now they are being assholes because they are making use of the rule that was supposed to make things fair for them in the first place? The T's have never had the responsibility of pushing (unless they want to) so why now would they be considered assholes for not doing it?

"just restrict wardays for 5 rounds or so. That way they can rethink what the point of wardays are and what to do when they have warden (play games)"
Why would you restrict war days when they are playing in concordance to the rules? They aren't breaking any rules by not expanding if they don't have to, why have a rule saying they don't have to expand if admins are just supposed to force them to do it anyway? You are going to put them in timeout and "rethink the point of wardays" when one of the parts of the warday is that if CT's don't outnumber the T's at 3:30 they don't have to expand? Are you going to slay them all for delaying the round even though they just playing along with the rules? Nothing you said before really seems justified or makes sense with what the rules actually say.

Like I said, what's the point of having a rule saying CT's don't have to leave if admins are just supposed to force them to leave anyway? This is why I personally voted no on this change at the admin meeting because I think there are too many holes in the rule and Staff+ at the meeting never discussed how it should be handled if nothing is happening. It was really just breezed over and bundled in with "CT's can use secrets after expansion" without any explanation outside it's unfair to the CT's and its in a way being a dick to force them to push into a bunch of T's when they are outnumbered. The way the rule is worded also allows CT's to not expand if the numbers are equal which would normally be a "fair" fight.

At this point I think it should be left to Staff+ to say something instead of just going on and on saying "I think this is how the rules should be enforced so this is how you do it!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:12 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Here's my take.

If someone is just hiding/delaying it intentionally (a.k.a. camping) I'll beacon that person. If they still refuse to do anything they may get slayed (maybe slap them around to um convince them to move). We're supposed to prevent this crap (delaying the round).
If they just somehow can't find each other, I'll beacon everyone.
If they are just being slow at looking for each other, I'll beacon everyone.

This is just how I've been enforcing it. You know how it is both being that last couple people, but also waiting for those last few people. Incentivize them to want to move. Whether it's because they are no longer hidden or now it's easier to search for the other party.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:23 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Quote:
Terminator wrote:

Quote:
66 War days will expand at 3:30 every time. CT’s must leave warzone if CTs outnumber the terrorists. CTs can use secrets after expansion.

This says they don't have to leave warzone if they don't outnumber. There also isn't a rule saying T's have to push the CT's either. All you've said was to "put beacons on and tell them to stop being assholes".

1. Beacons don't force people to make a move and like others have said before it wouldn't really make much sense to use them unless the CT's are actively looking for a few T's that have been hiding all round.

2. How are they being assholes for not expanding when the whole reason "CT’s must leave warzone if CTs outnumber the terrorists" was voted on in the admin meeting was because it was "unfair" and being an asshole to make the CT's run out and die? So now they are being assholes because they are making use of the rule that was supposed to make things fair for them in the first place? The T's have never had the responsibility of pushing (unless they want to) so why now would they be considered assholes for not doing it?

1) beacons may not force people to leave warzone or start moving, yet it does make it easier to find people and makes people more likely to actually kill eachother.

2) T's are being asshole by just camping and delaying the whole round for all the other people. sure, can't really force them to rush in and die, yet u can force them to progress the round, also CT's are ust being assholes since they let the warday happen in the first place. they called it and they wanted it. if a CT didn't want it he should have taken warden and give regular orders.
Quote:
You must make sure the round progresses.
as is an admin guideline. can't tell me that T's camping and CT's just sitting in a corner is progressing.

Quote:
Quote:
"just restrict wardays for 5 rounds or so. That way they can rethink what the point of wardays are and what to do when they have warden (play games)"

Why would you restrict war days when they are playing in concordance to the rules? They aren't breaking any rules by not expanding if they don't have to, why have a rule saying they don't have to expand if admins are just supposed to force them to do it anyway? You are going to put them in timeout and "rethink the point of wardays" when one of the parts of the warday is that if CT's don't outnumber the T's at 3:30 they don't have to expand? Are you going to slay them all for delaying the round even though they just playing along with the rules? Nothing you said before really seems justified or makes sense with what the rules actually say.

yes, i would putt them on a time out. if they want to call a warday, fine, go ahead and do it.
but if they are going to be like "oh it is 4 CT's vs 5 T's, we dont have to expand" then ye, it might be in concordance with the rules, but then they are just abusing the rules to get a better advantage for themselves and to just delay the round. eventhough it is alowed by the rules to not expand, doesnt mean u have to be an asshole and delay the entire round for the other people playing.

Like I said, what's the point of having a rule saying CT's don't have to leave if admins are just supposed to force them to leave anyway? This is why I personally voted no on this change at the admin meeting because I think there are too many holes in the rule and Staff+ at the meeting never discussed how it should be handled if nothing is happening.
Quote:
It was really just breezed over and bundled in with "CT's can use secrets after expansion" without any explanation outside it's unfair to the CT's and its in a way being a dick to force them to push into a bunch of T's when they are outnumbered. The way the rule is worded also allows CT's to not expand if the numbers are equal which would normally be a "fair" fight.

ye it was bundled in with the other rule and wasn't really explained, but like said before: make sure the round progresses. and it's not being a dick towards the ct's to tell them to go get the remaining T's. they alowed a warday to happen, they didn't work together as a team enough to make sure enough of them survived,
and also: if numbers are equal they are just abusing the rule at that point.

Quote:
At this point I think it should be left to Staff+ to say something instead of just going on and on saying "I think this is how the rules should be enforced so this is how you do it!"

probably, or the rule should be changed up a little bit. or lets just all enforce "dont be an asshole" and problem solved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:45 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
Actually, I believe the inverse.

I think the "CTs dont have to expand if they are outnumbered" is a stupid rule; the Ts dont have any jobs, that's the point. It should always be the CTs job to expand and complete the warday.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next