Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: CSS Jailbreak Glock
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:12 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
I read that Doldol "nerfed" the glock, just to come back and find out it wasn't nerfed at all. It feels the same to me.

I play as CT, it's way too overpowered for us. Give the Ts a fighting chance.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:07 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
I could understand this thread if the server was a Rotation and it meant the T's had the powered glock and the CT's had to make do with default pistols.

But this is Jail Break. If you're dying to the auto glock every time you rebel, you either have to get better at conventional Counter-Strike or you have to start rebelling smarter to tilt the odds further in your favour. After all, that's the point. If it's easy to rebel and you can win every firefight as a T then Jail Break defies its own purpose. You may as well play Rotation on a map like Iceworld where the odds are roughly 50-50 and your skill is the only prevailing factor. Jail Break is supposed to be challenging for the T's. You're supposed to work as a team and rebel in pairs, with co-ordination, working together to try and win the round despite the odds being stacked against you. Anything else isn't Jail Break to me, it's a servile alternative.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:14 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
hunterx848 wrote:
and needy that is usually because half the cts dont know what they are doing

Basically you're arguing that the glock is too over-powered yet on a server where the ratio of CT's to T's is 1:2 and the T's are normally up by 10 on the scoreboard regularly giving the CT's the underhand in all scenarios, just about proves what I'm trying to demonstrate. The percentage of CT's winning to T's w a high population is well far below fifty; and w the comment "because half the cts dont know what they are doing" just about contradicts your very own post. Basically, CT's have little to no chances of winning already, and restricting the glock will only lessen the winnings of the CT team. Now, would only suggest finding another way to rebel, different route, find glock while you're at it. If you play it by the note you're chance of winning is up by two.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:44 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
So, the g18c is mainly meant to be a rebel gun for T, it tries to achieve this by being low damage, but having 100% armor pen.

The CTs have it to:
1. Make the gun more popular/let you learn the recoil more
2. Ensure CTs don't go pickup the gun from a secret.

I don't think nerfing the bullet capacity to 17 or lower will really solve you getting headshotted by the g18c, if that's your complaint.

I gave it an up to right recoil pattern, at which point people complained it was too hard to use/underpowered.

I can either increase the inaccuracy of the g18c or increase it's recoil, for now I'll put the recoil back to what I just mentioned. Let me know what you think.

The goal however is to let Ts pickup the gun and be more effective with it than any other pistol, without really knowing how the g18c works.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:50 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Doldol wrote:
So, the g18c is mainly meant to be a rebel gun for T, it tries to achieve this by being low damage, but having 100% armor pen.

The CTs have it to:

I don't think nerfing the bullet capacity to 17 or lower will really solve you getting headshotted by the g18c, if that's your complaint.

I gave it an up to right recoil pattern, at which point people complained it was too hard to use/underpowered.

I can either increase the inaccuracy of the g18c or increase it's recoil, for now I'll put the recoil back to what I just mentioned. Let me know what you think.

The goal however is to let Ts pickup the gun and be more effective with it than any other pistol, without really knowing how the g18c works.

Well the recoil when you changed it was still good enough, it was managable if you knew how to hold recoil, I didn't see the point in why it was changed

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:22 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Central wrote:
Doldol wrote:

The CTs have it to:

.... I didn't see the point in why it was changed

I just told you why.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:41 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Doldol wrote:

I really don't think headshotting even is the problem though, I think its more the fact that as a secondary the gun outclasses pretty much every primary weapon like AK's and M4.

I think the general consensus is that it's fine if it's powerful, but I think it shouldn't make what would normally be a much better gun not worth using at all. Why use an AK or an M4 when the glock does the same thing if not better AND allows you to pick up a primary (usually an AWP). These weapons still get used some, but there isn't really any solid reason to use them aside from "No more AWPS guess I gotta make this work..." The gun takes up a secondary slot but is arguably better than pretty much every primary weapon it competes with not only because it's strong, but because you can also still pick up something like an AWP if you want to. It really eliminates player choice as to what weapon they want to use because if you want to maximize your effectiveness then AWP+Glock will pretty much ALWAYS be the way to go.

By decreasing the ammo, CT's won't be able to reliably mow down 2-3 T's with just one clip and T's would still be able to get the powerful ability to burst down a CT. It would also give a reason to pick up something like an M4 or an AK because they come with much more ammo and are more effective at fighting off a multiple T's.

Also this "triple headshotting every time" thing isn't that accurate. You may get one or two headshots in a row, but usually, if you die to the glock it's just because someone emptied a clip into you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:02 pm 
EgN Member
i agree with cooper here, if the map is close quarters normally a ct would choose an AK or M4 to have an advantage against the ts, but in this case the cts can pick up an awp for long range benefits and still have a secondary which is better than the AK or M4 for close range

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:13 pm 
EgN Member
also maybe reduce the total rounds to 50 or 75 and not 10000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:18 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
hunterx848 wrote:
also maybe reduce the total rounds to 50 or 75 and not 10000

If I'm not mistaken Doldol dropped the rounds to 145 which is surprisingly noticable compared to the 10000

New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next