Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Set up discounts or free recruit votes. for likes or shares on Facebook/Twitter of course we would have to have entertaining things that people would watch.

how am I making money?? will donations be going directly to my paypal account??????

i take GRLC
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:20 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
Spoiler: Show

Thank you for the well thought out response.
Outside perspective is always a positive thing, in my honest opinion. I will not be writing as long of a response however, due to working and limited time to respond. But I will say your ideas will prove useful in the formation of many of these ideas.

With the development of the social media team there are aspects of marketing that are being done and I have spotted some. In addition to social media marketing, it may be beneficial for us to start paid advertisements (albeit, small budget paid ads) because it would draw in a base that we aren't necessarily going to know or be immediately familiar with, but these people may enjoy the company of a strong community.

Partnering with other clans is a good option, but it could lead to a power struggle and I don't want to deal with that, much like everyone else. However, with some sort of mutual agreement, there could be common ground in a partnering agreement that would allow teaming of the two parties under one unified banner. But ultimately, that would just be acquisition/merger of communities; which I am not sure that is the direction leadership is looking to go.

Much of my list are just ideas, talking points even, just to get the ideas flowing and see if we can make some sort of progressive change in our loving community.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:03 pm 
EgN Member
Let's not push this thread away.
It needs proper attention and participation or else my efforts will be in vain.

This is a heavy task and the most feedback I have seen is from a person who isn't even part of our clan...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:36 pm 
EgN Member
SpazzO wrote:
Let's not push this thread away.
It needs proper attention and participation or else my efforts will be in vain.

This is a heavy task and the most feedback I have seen is from a person who isn't even part of our clan...

Agreed I quite like to see some of these ideas eventually become a reality in time. Even though I`m an outsider I`m dedicated and motivated in helping to push this community to the best of it`s ability.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:20 pm 
EgN Member
Going to bump this AGAIN, because it serves an importance that I want the whole community to continue to feed.

Please provide any feedback you may see necessary and I will work to create the right strategies for our growth.

An updated working document will be created every other week for progress on each aspect of the proposal.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3