1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:32 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Yiggles Moto wrote:
I love space_jail and paper_alive personally

These are prime examples of maps that 1. Aren’t broken and 2. Wellmade/Fun that would probably be voted to be removed because people aren’t familiar with them. There are a couple others I can’t name off the top of my head but maps like these should definitely stay, nothing is wrong with them and there isn’t really any reason to remove them aside from lack of popularity (even though many people do have fun when these maps do manage to win the vote). If people really want to see variety on the server, then maps like these should stay.

A few more maps that should be on the chopping block are:
- Azkaban (forgot the exact name) extremely low quality map overall
- All the “rage” maps, there are a few of these on the server (The most notorius being jurassic park) They for one have all the writing and music in Spanish and can be a little clunky in terms of getting games to work. These maps barely manage to stay on for a few rounds before getting RTV’d just because how shotty and annoying they are.

Social 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:45 pm 
EgN Member
Cooper wrote:
Yiggles Moto wrote:
I love space_jail and paper_alive personally

These are prime examples of maps that 1. Aren’t broken and 2. Wellmade/Fun that would probably be voted to be removed because people aren’t familiar with them. There are a couple others I can’t name off the top of my head but maps like these should definitely stay, nothing is wrong with them and there isn’t really any reason to remove them aside from lack of popularity (even though many people do have fun when these maps do manage to win the vote). If people really want to see variety on the server, then maps like these should stay.

A few more maps that should be on the chopping block are:
- Azkaban (forgot the exact name) extremely low quality map overall
- All the “rage” maps, there are a few of these on the server (The most notorius being jurassic park) They for one have all the writing and music in Spanish and can be a little clunky in terms of getting games to work. These maps barely manage to stay on for a few rounds before getting RTV’d just because how shotty and annoying they are.

Desert rage is a great map you take that back. Anyways like I was saying, space_jail is just a worse vip, and paper alive is a massive clusterfuck of a map that is ugly as hell.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:51 pm 
Community Member
Legend
AParanoidNeanderthal wrote:
Anyways like I was saying, space_jail is just a worse vip, and paper alive is a massive clusterfuck of a map that is ugly as hell.

Majority of maps are really different variations of Razer anyways, even VIP. Paper alive may not look very nice but it has a cool concept and a lot of unique games and functionalities that aren't really on any other maps.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:39 pm 
EgN Member
If we could delete razor that would be nice too

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm 
Community Member
Legend
AParanoidNeanderthal wrote:
If we could delete razor that would be nice too

Haha good one

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:01 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73025945
start with this map
ba_jail_experiments_v2d4
It's a terrible map but it has a disco room which is literally seziure inducing and the only things that ever happen is people try and play one of like 2 games on the map or legitimately try and force me to have a seziure every time i'm alive on it.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3