New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:52 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
I feel like this has been brought up before in the past...

I'll all for the idea as long as it doesn't affect anything. It'd be cool to have some sort of value on your profile too, that shows how many upvotes you've received.
Beep boop.

Social 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Gr1m0ire wrote:

I'll all for the idea as long as it doesn't affect anything. It'd be cool to have some sort of value on your profile too, that shows how many upvotes you've received.

Soooooo, karma

By the way this was only brought up once on forums and it was about a reputation system which is a bit different from just having an upvote system
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:56 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Needy wrote:
Gr1m0ire wrote:

Soooooo, karma
Yeah, karma. Although it doesn't have to be named karma though
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:18 pm 
Community Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44657538
Why in the blody hell do you guys turn everything into a debate? I’m sorry, but I don’t think this is philosophy class! All you have to do is say “Yes, (2-3 short sentences)” or “No, (2-3 short sentences)” period. That way, we can get shit done, not keep on debating for ages. Someone agrees and another disagrees, done. Not philosophy class, but people’s simple and honest opinion.

“Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.”
-Denis Waitley

MeMeZ
Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:59 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
dj7joke wrote:
Why in the blody hell do you guys turn everything into a debate? I’m sorry, but I don’t think this is philosophy class! All you have to do is say “Yes, (2-3 short sentences)” or “No, (2-3 short sentences)” period. That way, we can get shit done, not keep on debating for ages. Someone agrees and another disagrees, done. Not philosophy class, but people’s simple and honest opinion.

“Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.”
-Denis Waitley

Seems like pretty simple and honest opinions thus far.
Debating is one of the best ways to communicate ideas to eachother while considering the possible pros/cons.
Nice quote I guess, but nobody is focusing on what went wrong.

What is this post

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:28 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Hey thanks for the suggestion Moot!

I think people giving their option on a suggestion is fine, if anything as long as Staff+ doesn't decide on anything together with the community, it's only natural people will share their thoughts and argue them.

As for the suggestion it's been discussed with Staff+ and if we ever get a new website, we'll get it as a an option of sorting posts in topics: People may up vote anything, but people can choose to sort by date. Some sections may disallow specific sorting options. (you will need a permission (technical) to sort by anything but the default for the specific section, down voting will be an additional permission).

This isn't really up for question as the implementation will allow easy further refinement which will be discussed when we get there.

& We won't get a public user on user rating system (like MyBB's +rep)
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:11 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Doldol wrote:
Hey thanks for the suggestion Moot!

I think people giving their option on a suggestion is fine, if anything as long as Staff+ doesn't decide on anything together with the community, it's only natural people will share their thoughts and argue them.

As for the suggestion it's been discussed with Staff+ and if we ever get a new website, we'll get it as a an option of sorting posts in topics: People may up vote anything, but people can choose to sort by date. Some sections may disallow specific sorting options. (you will need a permission (technical) to sort by anything but the default for the specific section, down voting will be an additional permission).

This isn't really up for question as the implementation will allow easy further refinement which will be discussed when we get there.

& We won't get a public user on user rating system (like MyBB's +rep)

Are there any particular plans for a new website? Been seein' this design for too darn long ;)
Beep boop.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2