Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:11 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3505641
the rule stop kill hungry cts by simply stop cts from having the ability from doing stuff like al t's rush to my spray and freeze the respraying and killing half the population. and stopping cts from kill t's because the moved by accident on a freeze or afk freeze command. the reason for the 32+ active players was it be to hard to give out warning and would delay the round. but you shouldn't worry plenty of kill hunger cts (regulars/ members and even admins) still find out ways to kill t's other then through a game. more t's actually get to play these "death games" because they didn't die of so fast from a order.

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:27 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
"every time I spray my spray on the ground run to my spray and freeze"

Puts spray on wall, kills everyone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:48 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
koolaid wrote:

then the Ts (who's life depends on following orders) should listen better rather than trying to fill every silent moment with their voice. If you didn't hear it clearly enough, ask for a repeat.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:02 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
WalterWhite wrote:
the rule stop kill hungry cts by simply stop cts from having the ability from doing stuff like al t's rush to my spray and freeze the respraying and killing half the population. and stopping cts from kill t's because the moved by accident on a freeze or afk freeze command. the reason for the 32+ active players was it be to hard to give out warning and would delay the round. but you shouldn't worry plenty of kill hunger cts (regulars/ members and even admins) still find out ways to kill t's other then through a game. more t's actually get to play these "death games" because they didn't die of so fast from a order.

basically this...
like u could figure this out yourself by thinking about it for 10 seconds.

uchies wrote:
I would like someone to tell me one redeemable quality, gameplay wise, that this rule has... 95% of the people that play majority T-side have some sort of gripe about this rule and complain about it. Not only does it aggravate a large chunk of the population, but I think it hinders the server from going far over the 32 mark.

i am playing on T side alot lately, and warning rule doesn't really seem to agrevate somebody in my view of the situations. only time i see when people get mad is when they could have lr or when they are in a situation where they benefit from that T dying but the warning rule hinders it.
like, if u pay attention and see how they act when another player gets a warning and when they get a warning or no warning its pretty funny.

they complain when they don't get a warning but when others get a warning just like them they get mad about it.
u just need to realise that some people will always complain about everything no matter what u do, and just deal with it

Yiggles Moto wrote:
koolaid wrote:

then the Ts (who's life depends on following orders) should listen better rather than trying to fill every silent moment with their voice. If you didn't hear it clearly enough, ask for a repeat.

EXACTLY

like honestly, its just anoying when people hear the order.....then try and do the order.....get killed for doing it wrong.... and then start to blame the warden for wordplay or whatever it is these days.

when the order is given u got 2 situations: 1) u hear the orders, understand it, and go do it correctly
2) u hear the order, dont understand it yet, and ask for a repeat

and if the people keep talking over warden then the T's should for 1 be quiet and 2 ask for repeats
if no admin on go to players list and mute the T's so u can understand or call an admin

u can't possibly blame the warden for T's the die because they do the order wrong
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:11 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
Yeah, except that killing people for a minor mistake and not rebelling is not fun, in my eyes. It’s not very gameplay friendly, unless your idea of gameplay is murking everybody.

Again, I’m just voicing concerns brought to me by users on the server.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Uchies wrote:
Yeah, except that killing people for a minor mistake and not rebelling is not fun, in my eyes. It’s not very gameplay friendly, unless your idea of gameplay is murking everybody.

Again, I’m just voicing concerns brought to me by users on the server.

i mean what do u consider minor?
like a slight movement of the mouse when afk frozen? i see it as kinda being an asshole if u kill for that.
but if u say freeze on my spray when i spray it and they start folowing u, like u cant call that minor cuz ct got a risk of dying.

minor is opinionated and in my opinion "minor" mistakes shouldnt be killed anyway, warning or not.
accidents happen but if u go look around when afk frozen then u just didnt listen to orders and should die
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:16 pm 
EgN Member
Also, i don’t see how it’s bias to advocate against a CT advantage when I play Ct. And term, thats my concern, because thats how its bein used.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:20 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Personally, coming from an extremely kill hungry server with no warning rule I think the rule serves its purpose for the type of gameplay that its trying to create.

Without warnings, people will guaranteed become more kill hungry (as observed when 32 people are on) and in turn the entire server will become more toxic because of the interactions between the playerbase and change in gameplay. Right now the server is relatively mellow because of the warning rule, without it chaps will ensue and it will turn into almost a watered down deathmatch version of jailbreak where everyone is just trying to kill as many people as possible rather than actually playing the round out. T’s will naturally become more rebellious because the lack of warnings to give them a safety net if they fuck up, this is not necessarily a bad thing but when looking at the CT’s it will be much worse. Wardens will start doing killhungry orders like people said above and CTs will start killing anyone who fucks up the slightest amount. Along with that, there is already enough complaints about wardens not playing “real games”, this will just make it worse because wardens will stick to trivia and Simon Says to get more kills. The objecive of being a CT will virtually become how big of a stack you can spray down because they didn’t do the order “right”.

The warning rule isn’t nearly as much of a nuisance as it is a help. If you really have that much of a problem with having to warn people who fucking up in the slightest, you are more than likely one of the people who will be killhungry if the rule is removed.

If people really want to remove the rule, then let them do it at the next admin meeting but be wary of the effects it will have on the server. Things will just turn into a toxic killfest and won’t really be jailbreak anymore. Gameplay won’t be the only thing affected, the general attitude of the server as well. If jailbreak is currently in the direction that people want it to be going then the warning rule is esstential for keeping it on the right path.

(I think the warning rule is good for what it is tring to accomplish, the 32 people thing is also good because it makes things more balanced when thhe server is heavily populated)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:27 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
People will never enjoy being restricted by new rules, but if people werent being overly strict CT's this wouldnt be a rule.
I dont really see it getting through the next admin meeting unless they can specify it better, seems pretty easy to abuse as of now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:39 pm 
EgN Member
Cooper, i couldnt have said it better.. but im not talking about removing the warning rule, im talking anbout removing the “no warning for 32+” rule..

the warnings on the server set us apart from other jb servers, its why i joined (because of the good gameplay)

New Topic Locked  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next