Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:51 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42058926
I've been playing on the Jailbreak server with some people and we all agree that it would be best if there would be a limit to the amount of times you can be warden in a row. For example, there would be 4 people in the CT's team. And at least 2 of them would want warden but , there would only be 1 that gets it. I personally suggest that they should limit the amount of times you could be warden in a row to 2-3. What do you think? \/\/\/
good bye

Last edited by NOVAK1N on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
Put this to a scenario where there are 4 CT's, only 1 has a mic so only he can be warden and has to warden for all rounds. He now can't because this is in place. It's a good idea but just let the online admins know to keep it fair. Putting a physical system in place will hinder other times.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:57 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
if u want to make it a written rule then u need to wait to the next admin meeting and see if it gets passed
but "warden hogging" is already a thing and if u take warden every single round while others want to be warden aswell then u can also putt it beneath being an asshole. in that case the admin could fire the warden or the person himself could resign and let another CT be warden.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:03 pm 
EgN Member
Mr Majestic wrote:
Put this to a scenario where there are 4 CT's, only 1 has a mic so only he can be warden and has to warden for all rounds. He now can't because this is in place. It's a good idea but just let the online admins know to keep it fair. Putting a physical system in place will hinder other times.

Yeah, I mean there should ALWAYS be exceptions for CT's that either: Don't have a Mic or just don't want to be warden :)
good bye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:11 pm 
EgN Member
And I'm think more about a rule then a physical script system. Although you could still make a physical system that detects how many times you've been warden in a row, and if someone else requests it , it changes them to the warden instead. I don't know , I'm not an admin :)
good bye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:29 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
HentaiFillet wrote:
And I'm think more about a rule then a physical script system. Although you could still make a physical system that detects how many times you've been warden in a row, and if someone else requests it , it changes them to the warden instead. I don't know , I'm not an admin :)

i think a written rule would be the best option since a plugin can easily break and take everything with it
also, u can adjust a rule exactly as u want and let it go into effect when u chose, a plugin could easily be used by a troll to strip warden from the only CT with mic and then we got a problem
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:31 pm 
EgN Member
Terminator wrote:
HentaiFillet wrote:

i think a written rule would be the best option since a plugin can easily break and take everything with it
also, u can adjust a rule exactly as u want and let it go into effect when u chose, a plugin could easily be used by a troll to strip warden from the only CT with mic and then we got a problem

Agreed :)
good bye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:33 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16728863
HentaiFillet wrote:
Terminator wrote:
HentaiFillet wrote:

Agreed :)

Plugin isn't feasible due to people having no mics and not wanting to warden and rules are only changed at admin meetings, we've just had one. Next will be in a few months

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]