1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Im confused.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41288240
Siberiac wrote:
SkyCapz wrote:
Being promoted means nothing, every rank below manager has lost its meaning.

Lolololol, okay, so do you want all your elite perms and immunities taken away, or would you rather us promote everyone and make 5 new ranks so they can be "meaningless" too. I'm not sure why you think manager is a big deal compared to you. It's really not.

~ Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

So you took my comment out of context, I didn't say i held ill feelings against managers, on the contrary they are running servers, and should be promoted ASAP. I'm saying whether you're a member/elite/veteran, the ranks mean the same. And if you want you may remove my elite status, I'd still be a member, I'd still be helping around JB, I'd be everything a elite was, just without the title.

What I'm saying is, I hope people don't get too worked up if they aren't promoted, because I cannot see what the difference between a elite/veteran is.

I humbly accept this signature from KingOutLaw, thanks buddy!

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:12 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58718947
SkyCapz wrote:
Siberiac wrote:
SkyCapz wrote:
Being promoted means nothing, every rank below manager has lost its meaning.

Lolololol, okay, so do you want all your elite perms and immunities taken away, or would you rather us promote everyone and make 5 new ranks so they can be "meaningless" too. I'm not sure why you think manager is a big deal compared to you. It's really not.

~ Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

So you took my comment out of context, I didn't say i held ill feelings against managers, on the contrary they are running servers, and should be promoted ASAP. I'm saying whether you're a member/elite/veteran, the ranks mean the same. And if you want you may remove my elite status, I'd still be a member, I'd still be helping around JB, I'd be everything a elite was, just without the title.

What I'm saying is, I hope people don't get too worked up if they aren't promoted, because I cannot see what the difference between a elite/veteran is.

This ^
Teaching a swordsman to kill is simple. The true challenge lies in teaching him not to kill.
I prefer jam, because I can't jelly my dick down your mom's throat. - Charlie Scene
They be like "omg booty i want your D - Fiire
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:47 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13132239
I'm locking this thread for the meantime.

Booty, if you're confused, bring your concern up to Kharn. It's not like he's going to bite your head off.....

And that pretty much goes for anyone. If you have questions about why we do things a certain way, or why a decision was made, just talk to a higher up and they can probably explain better than other members.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:17 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Bootysmellgooddoe wrote:
If i understand correctly.... This is fucked up.
What i understand is that, a member that just joined the clan can become manager. Okay... So that means hea a higher rank then elite and vet. So that means if a 1 year exp clan member whos an admin in JB decides to ban someone, and the manager says no dont, we have to listen to them because hes a "higher" rank. Even though we've been admining for a good while. Because thats what i understand.

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAY BELOW!

Managers only have seniority in THEIR SERVER ONLY, these are still considered the same rank as they were BEFORE starting a server. But POST ADMIN MEETING admins know they must work together and be fair to each other, stepping on toes isn't allowed unless your Staff+.

And becoming a manager isn't that hard, we're more than willing to work with someone on getting their server idea realized.

New Topic Locked  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3