Antonio wrote:
pretzL wrote:

Lmfao PretzL made my day xD .

luv u bby 15 eva <3

Post subject: Re: LOL @ these recruits
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 pm 
EgN Member
LOL @ your name

I bet you were one of those people in HS that just hated freshman because of the fact that they were freshman.
Am I wrong??

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25983184
x3x33 wrote:
LOL @ your name

I bet you were one of those people in HS that just hated freshman because of the fact that they were freshman.
Am I wrong??

The freshmen are only cool for the year I'm a freshman, then after that the sophomores are cool.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:23 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45015271
Charlie Scene wrote:
x3x33 wrote:
LOL @ your name

Am I wrong??

The freshmen are only cool for the year I'm a freshman, then after that the sophomores are cool.

Word, class of 2017 is cool. Everyone else? Meh, not so much.
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:28 pm 
EgN Member
Phantom wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:
x3x33 wrote:
LOL @ your name

Am I wrong??

Fuck class of 2018, they're a bunch of immature little kids.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:43 pm 
EgN Member
Charlie Scene wrote:
Phantom wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:
x3x33 wrote:
LOL @ your name

Am I wrong??

Yeah they are immature. Speaking of immature, and mature...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 pm 
EgN Member
Phantom wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:
Phantom wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:
x3x33 wrote:
LOL @ your name

Am I wrong??

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second - let me get this spork out of the way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I'm laughing aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

I am 13 - mature for my age, however! - and I enjoy watching Invader Zim with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.) It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic manners of behavior such as we possess.

She behaves without order - of course - but I wish to meet more individuals of her and my kind. As the saying goes, "the more, the merrier."

Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please comment freely.

Doom!

That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

Yours,

The Penguin of Doom.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:15 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82474552
Phantom wrote:

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Christ on a bike!
That made my head hurt and my insides angry.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:23 pm 
EgN Member
hi every1 im new!!!!! *charges mah lazr* my name is ted but u can call me Anonymous!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 22 years old (i still live w/ my mom tho!!) i like 2 look at mudkip threads with my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it gtfo) its our favorite kindof thred!!!! bcuz their SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of friends here so give me lots of replieses! DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!
traps and cp, Anonymous

New Topic Locked  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next