Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19242639
The community died when the assholes started getting in the clan

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:13 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45015271
J-Dawg wrote:

And when people became too lenient as to who they were accepting into the clan.
Vote only for people you like and want in the clan rather than voting only against the people you don't like.
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:30 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44115826
Look,Phantom Ive noticed the same thing with thisbpeople get voted in because theyare friends with other people. Heres how I would approach a application. Have they been active? And have they been a dick to others in the community? Friendship shouldnt be going through someones head when votingg a app.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm 
EgN Member
Fire Physics wrote:
Look,Phantom Ive noticed the same thing with thisbpeople get voted in because theyare friends with other people. Heres how I would approach a application. Have they been active? And have they been a dick to others in the community? Friendship shouldnt be going through someones head when votingg a app.

90% of the time, you wouldn't like someone who has been a dick...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 pm 
EgN Member
J-Dawg wrote:
DIAMOND SNACK wrote:
smackdown was the last t and he gave him salf a deagle/awp then i said y would you need a deagle/awp then he said i am going to do a deagle toss.but he did not state his LR before he got them then i said if so y would you need a awp then he stated saying i have been a admin and owner on other servers i no more then you then i said please drop it and dont discuse this on the server.
Phantom wrote:
I just realized something.

My hatred for improper grammar isn't that it's just improper.
IT'S THAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU FUCKING SAY.

Translation:
Smackdown was the last T so he gave himself a deagle and an AWP. I said "Why would you need a deagle and an AWP?", in which Smackdown responded "I am going to do a deagle toss", but he didn't state his Last Request before he gave himself these weapons. I then decided to ask "Why would you need an AWP?" in which Smackdown responded by saying "I have been an admin and owner on other servers. I know more than you", so I said "Please drop it and don't discuss this on the server."

He edited it to be easier to understand. :)

Anyway, it's true, SmackedDown shouldn't be giving himself guns before he says his LR, and shouldn't be giving himself an AWP if he's doing a deagle toss.

However, I don't see why someone is complaining about you as well, because from what you're saying, you did nothing wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28812074
Power2 wrote:
Phantom wrote:
J-Dawg wrote:
DIAMOND SNACK wrote:
smackdown was the last t and he gave him salf a deagle/awp then i said y would you need a deagle/awp then he said i am going to do a deagle toss.but he did not state his LR before he got them then i said if so y would you need a awp then he stated saying i have been a admin and owner on other servers i no more then you then i said please drop it and dont discuse this on the server.
Phantom wrote:
I just realized something.

My hatred for improper grammar isn't that it's just improper.
IT'S THAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU FUCKING SAY.

Translation:
Smackdown was the last T so he gave himself a deagle and an AWP. I said "Why would you need a deagle and an AWP?", in which Smackdown responded "I am going to do a deagle toss", but he didn't state his Last Request before he gave himself these weapons. I then decided to ask "Why would you need an AWP?" in which Smackdown responded by saying "I have been an admin and owner on other servers. I know more than you", so I said "Please drop it and don't discuss this on the server."

He edited it to be easier to understand. :)

Anyway, it's true, SmackedDown shouldn't be giving himself guns before he says his LR, and shouldn't be giving himself an AWP if he's doing a deagle toss.

However, I don't see why someone is complaining about you as well, because from what you're saying, you did nothing wrong.

I was complaining about Diamond because of the following:

1. He mutes for no reason
2. He instigates fights
3. He plays favorites
4. He feels the need to wave around the fact that he is an admin
5. He can't take a simple joke

I like the guy and defended him when he was being age discriminated against and hated on before he was an admin, but how he is just letting the admin power go to his head.

(Don't worry I have shit to add and then vent on my opinion kk?)

Muting for age discrimination is fine if there putting it that way, if there saying stfu because they need to STFU then in all honesty get a higher admin to do something about it or post a report as you did +1, diomond seems to be fine on TS, but people aren't always the same when your an admin. I lost my free admin when I had an loa up because of an admin meeting that came up, I stopped playing our css servers and never asked kharn for it back. I can't say much more on the matter other than I know our jb is fucked up and this would not happen if higher people that had admin were on more this means Elite and up. All the new members and recruits usually fuck about and don't have higher ups there to correct them with "An admin presence" as a higher up without admin will basically be told by the newer member to fuck off which is basically a dumb ass move. I really hope a higher up (Advisor? sloppy,satan maybe kharn or blazin?) will read this and take this into account when giving new people admin or maybe granting free admin to veterans or elites more as it seems were short on active admins for the JB.
"Its not racism if you are equally hateful" -James

Joker{FEAR}: DO YOU FEEL IT
Joker{FEAR}: THE SMELL OF WAR IN THE AIR
Joker{FEAR}: THE THOUSANDS OF IRON PIKES MARCHING TOWARDS YOUR CASTLE AS IF ITS A WALMART

Funny quotes

Charlies quotes:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 am 
EgN Member
Honestly, I think we should just change the donation reward.. It calls for terribadmins and then nothing gets done about it for about a month or two. I mean, cmon....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:22 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
J-Dawg wrote:

Ah how it makes me laugh when the older generation of the *current* EgN do the "Things were better back 2 years ago! No one free-killed and everyone liked everyone and it was sunshine and candy every day!" Sad part is that the people who were where J-Dawg is now said the same thing then of most of the *now* Veterans. And 2 years ago we had no servers and no donations or a decent forums, just the small core of loyal people rebuilding after a split(RB formed), but at no point did this community die. The thing that changes is the people and the perspectives, the same people who thought J-Dawg was unstable and left would laugh their asses off seeing him type that crap. Everyone who's left while point to all the problems 3 years ago would be rolling in their graves if they were dead, they had their own reasons on why EgN/420Mafia/TU would fail. They thought the same shit as some of you do now, but they were wrong and naive.

Most of you who make these passive-aggressive statements about whats wrong with the clan now are just Naive to how communities and generations work. Why do you think your Grandmother or Grandfather hate your music and the different media(movies and TV and celebrity) you like as the reason why your generation is fucked? Because in their perspective and their life they had the same shit said of them by their Grandparents! Every generation condemns the next ones. And that is the reason why so many of the past members splinter away and form their own clan or go else where, but you can't escape it! Everyone was a child once, everyone was young and everyone makes mistakes. No one is faultless, that's the first rule of being the one in charge. Admitting that you can't make the right call but that you can expand your perspective with the help of others is the important part.

Why do we oppose Age-discrimination? Because the person who hates on someone for their age is a hypocrite, we were all kids and all young sounding once. Why do we allow just anyone to apply for EgN? Because at some point everyone was a annoying admin or a annoying brat kid. Instead of just sitting back and complaining about those you don't like, why don't you try to understand them and understand the reasons why they are the way they are?

Why does everyone expect Me or Doldol or the Advisors to share their perspective? We are each our own person and we each have our own perspectives on a situation or a member. Why do you think we allow for votes? Because we KNOW you all don't feel the same way about the same things! Being pissed because I don't share you perspective is just being in-tolerant of my perspective and my opinion! And if you don't care about my perspective and opinion then why should I care of you'res?

So that's Post #1! Next one is incoming......

From up here and the one guy who hasn't changed all that much since 6 years ago, nothing has changed one bit. We've got the same issues as before but now we've got more people to deal with, more people always means more problems.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:05 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Oh...and the admin abuse thing follows hand in hand with the age-discrimination.

75% of what people consider "Admin Abuse" it really just someone making a mistake or being kinda lazy about something, I've rarely seen a legit "Admin Abuse" report that doesn't have some aspect of a person making a simple mistake.

Zero, J-Dawg, James and anyone else who posts....I know you all, and I know that every one of you would be fucked if the you of today judged the you of the past. Each of you are only in this community because we forgave or understood the stupid rule-breaking crap each of you has done in your past. None of you joined this community with the knowledge you now posses, so why do you expect people who are just starting out to have it?

Be more understanding of new Admins and the younger members, you were all once young and you were all new and the "Blamed" ones at one time or another. I'd have thought that by now you'd get that being understanding and considerate is the only thing that kept you guys from being kicked/banned in the past.

And you J-Dawg....you...Your the one guy who should consider where he is and how much shit he has put the leadership of EgN through before he begins to start pointing fingers at those who haven't even caused a 1/4th the of Stupid BS Clan Drama you have. I can't even remember all the pointless Member/Admin complaints you've posted because you either offended someone or were offended by someone and demanded I or another higher-up punish people for you.

For Fuck Sake....be more understand and considerate of others before you all sound even more hypocritical

New Topic Locked  [ 9 posts ]