Post subject: Player Complaint: Keekee
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:13 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25983184
Players name: Advisor Wahoo
Players Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6354577
Time of offense: 5:27PM EST
Server: Teamspeak 3
Witnesses: The whole meeting channel at said time.
Description of offense: We were all up in the meeting, being real chill and all and them boom Kharn loses connection. I was asked to provide entertainment to the channel along with Fru and April. After a bit of my punchlines I did a beautiful rendition of the hit single "Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen". I was then commanded by a Co-Leader (Sir Doug Thadaeus Ganjiworth) and was requested to tell Advisor Wahoo my life story in 500+ words. I was then kicked from the server by Advisor Wahoo. I wasn't mad about the kick, but rather that he so rudely interrupted me while just simply following the orders of a higher in command.
Do you have proof (Screenshots/Demo - If so, please attach):

<17:25:45> "Ganji": everyone tell wahoo your life story in 500+ words

<17:26:01> You poked "Wahoo" with message: So. Ganji wants me to tell you my life story.
<17:26:05> You poked "Wahoo" with message: It all started November 17, 1998 in Orlando Florida.
<17:26:35> You poked "Wahoo" with message: I was born at the hospital. My parents brought me home.
<17:26:43> You poked "Wahoo" with message: But after a week I got lost.
<17:27:01> You poked "Wahoo" with message: With nowhere to go, I went into the forest. I found a pack of wolves. They raised me as their own.
<17:27:07> You poked "Wahoo" with message: I was one of them.
<17:27:15> You were kicked from the server by "Wahoo" (NO)

I believe that such actions were unnecessary so I shall finish my valiant tale here.

It was a gloomy night. The temperature was about 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Our story began here at room 205 in a Winter Park, Florida Hospital. My mother had just given birth to me. After a few days of training I was ready to start my journey into the world. My mother had taken me home. I would watch the Teletubbies all day. But one day, I wandered out. I went to go explore the world around me. I wandered into the woods to find a pack of wolves. They all wanted to eat me, off me before I could even speak. But the leader of the pack, Edward was his name, saw potential in me. He let me into the pack. He and his wife Claudia raised me, cared for me. I was one of them, one of the pack. In the days we would play catch, at night we would cuddle up and sleep. He also taught me Tae-Kwon-Do I reached 13 years old and it was time for me to leave, off to Hogwarts. I reluctantly said goodbye to the pack. Off I flew to Hogwarts. I continued on my learning, learning that it was Lev-iO-sa and not Lev-io-SA. After that I joined the army. Fought in 'nam, saw many good men die out there. I made it out alive, was taken hostage by those communist fucks but escaped using nothing but a toothpick and a cough drop wrapper. I fell back and became an accountant, never again did I want to experience war. Had a midget co-worker who turned me onto some crazy shit about a ring with unlimited powers. The only way to retrieve the ring was to find a paper with it's whereabouts. But to find this paper, you had to transcribe a secret language that was only spoken by Chinese officials. Moved to China and became the ruler's right hand man. I learned their language, and discovered where the paper was. I flew over to Romania to find where the paper was hidden all along. The paper said it was taken by some Jewish man who resides in Germany. On my flight to Germany I lost the paper. It was found by a man. That man, was named Adolf Hitler. He couldn't find the man with the ring so he ordered the killing of all Jewish citizens. That's right, I accidentally caused World War 2. But the information is wrong, Hitler didn't kill himself. I found Hitler and killed him using my Tae-Kwon-Do skills taught to me by Edward. I searched all through out Germany, but to no avail. I did not find the ring. I spent all my time for nothing. Depressed, my life spiraled downward. I started drinking. I would go to the bar, and get a drink, or two, or ten. What did it matter, my life was meaningless. One night I got really drunk and passed out in the middle of the desert after wandering there. I was out for days, unconscious in a state of confusion. I was woken up by a man named Jack. He had saved my life. He brought me back to civilization and gave me a place to stay for a few days. He had all his windows boarded up, but I thought nothing of it at the time. After I was coaxed back into a state of health I asked him. Turns out the outside world was being dominated by a villain. I had to put a stop to this. I flew back over to the now rubble Germany in an attempt to find the ring. After 3 days, I found it. I wore it and instantly felt the power surging through my veins. I flew up to space and grabbed a meteor. I hurled it directly at the evil doer. He was instantly knocked out, he was dead. I was the world renowned hero. I then retired from my public life and settled down to where I am now. I changed my internet name to Charlie Scene and was forever recognized as that. No one knew my story... Until now...

Last edited by Charlie Scene on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:15 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44986068
Holy... Fucking... SHIT!!!

Looks like we got a badass over here!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it." - Muhammad Ali

Doldol wrote:
I'm not actually sure I agree with the name change.....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
687 words, you failed your assignment.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29611983
lmfao. That was literally the best thing i have ever read and doldol i said 500+ words!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:14 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18272155
That is awesome :D. Really cheered up my day at Uni :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Ganjimonster wrote:
lmfao. That was literally the best thing i have ever read and doldol i said 500+ words!

Oops, my bad, and yes it's ROFL worthy!!.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:32 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26201796
Charlie Scene wrote:
I would watch the Teletubbies all day.

Faggot

Attachment:
1360286637796.gif

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Still Here, Forever

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:23 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18583637
KEENAN IS IMMORAL AND INJUSTICE
--->RTRPFPSSG? (Real time Role Playing First Person Strategic Shooting Game)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:40 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25983184
El_Xanatos wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:
I would watch the Teletubbies all day.

Faggot

Attachment:
1360286637796.gif

I'll send baby sun to fuck you up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 am 
EgN Member