>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:29 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Lyriati wrote:
Cooper wrote:
(which I think would piss just as many people off if they have to wear tags to be member again)

100% this

Well I mean it would but of all 12-17 days? That's sure not as long as you would be lets say Elite+ because all you have to do, is pass the Recruit stage, become a member and stick to member and not wear tags. I've come across people not wanting to join this community because Recruits have to wear tags for you to pass the stage however its of all just longer than a week, which is not long at all. Could you explain to me, because I'm just curious to why you think that it would piss people off jist to wear a Tag for a week to never have to?

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:42 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
I am for removing the retired for similar reasons to those needy laid out. Nothing to do with toxicity at all for me.

My view is that if you want to still hang around without so many strings then /demote to member. I would even like to allow the member rank to double clan but thats just an idea. I dont see setting ex-members to the same rank as reg users as a slight to them at all. When you revoke membership it means you dont want anything membership implies, your actively asking to be set back to reg user are you not?

The only argument i have seen against this is they cant commit to the requirements of being a member even though they want to be around the community still. Makes sense, thats why the member rank was reworked so they have much less privileges/responsibilities. If you want to be part of the community still then ask to remain part of the community or to make changes to member that you prefer. If retired was a different rank in then clan then maybe but its literally just everyone who asked to be set back to reg user. If we want to make chat open to reg users then thats an argument but it doesn't make sense to me to have a difference in rank between those who do not wish to be a part of the clan anymore.

If you feel offended by me saying if you choose to leave without asking to stick around, we should respect your choice to leave without sticking around, then im gonna have to tell you to be more mature. If you dont want it dont ask for it and if you get what you ask for dont be surprised we didn't treat you like a kid and make the choice for you. Plus your always free to rejoin anytime you want no problem.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:51 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83922329
Except that some people dont want to be attached to the clan because they cant devote time and what not in it.. So still being in the community but not clan. Pissing on everyone that actually helped beforehand just because we got thrown in with everyone who left on any basis.. My opinion that is stupid and disrespectful.. However my opinion means nothing because I or.. We are not in the clan anymore but still enjoy talking with people in the clan and community. Y'all can do what you wany obviously but I feel removing retired as a whole wont be any benefit to the clan or community besides maybe some people that may notice and never want to join becauae if someone left they just get thrown out like trash. Anyways good luck to all retirees that still deserve to be around. Peace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:23 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16523000
I mean if you leave the community and are still active, that essentially makes you a member of the community, why leave if you are going to still be active? Is there some weird bonus to retired that I'm not seeing?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:51 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83922329
Staying in the community and staying in the clan are two different things.. We can support the community without being in the clan, everyone probably has their own reasoning.. Again I can't donate my time in the clan which makes me not want to be in it however just sitting around the forum and posting or talking to others is participating in the community.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:04 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
you guys are making this more complicated than it needs to be. be prepared for the future, things will change. it’ll all make sense soon
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:46 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
There are multiple reasons to not be in egn (everybody has own reasons and stuff) but i feel like its also a way to say my exact mind without being told to "stay calm" or "why do u have a problem with him" and all that stuff. This way there isnt somebody coming to me with stupid questions about why i said what i said
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:22 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Terminator wrote:
There are multiple reasons to not be in egn (everybody has own reasons and stuff) but i feel like its also a way to say my exact mind without being told to "stay calm" or "why do u have a problem with him" and all that stuff. This way there isnt somebody coming to me with stupid questions about why i said what i said

Yea now you get banned without warning :/
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:27 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Tricky wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Yea now you get banned without warning :/

U guys stil give warnings, member or not
U will always do it in the topic itself or pm.
But not trough steam or teamspeak anymore to tell why and stuff
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:32 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Terminator wrote:

Out of all the reasons, this is the one you pick? You don't want people to ask why or understand your posts? Or even talk to you about a post you might've made?

That is one of the most arrogant reasons I've seen.

p.s. I'd still dm someone on steam even if they weren't a member if I had them added.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

New Topic Post Reply  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 >> Next