>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: My apology
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62263876
Recently i joined the "game-punch" server (not to play on it rather then egn) but to simply mfk. Yes it was wrong of me to join the server indi stole population to, and then just mfk, yes i get that... although me being the only egn admin on there, lots of people on there we're calling names, and saying "egn is dead" so i kinda just snapped. I wasn't thinking and wanted to let you all know from egn that i'm honestly sorry, even if it didn't affect our community etc, i still am a role-model towards some of the people in the community, and i'm an admin here in egn, so regardless i shouldn't have done what i did for any reason. I just wanted to let you know though that on egn i won't do such a thing ever, nor was i planning on it... some of you may lose a little respect for me, but hell we all mess up sometimes, and make stupid decisions we regret! so i won't let it drag me down too much, especially now since i learned from my mistake etc. But most importantly i wanted to say that i care about egn a lot, i mean hell if egn wasn't around i'd probably quit css and go play some other game... but egn has always been a community i enjoyed, even now i still enjoy it at the state it's in currently. And i wanted to apologize to all of you, even if i didn't directly hurt any of you're guys feelings from my wrong doings.. i still feel like you all deserve it, and most importantly i hope egn thrives and gets bigger in the long run and that maybe someone else won't make the same mistake i just did. You all are great people here in egn and i respect everyone one of you regardless if we had beef or not. I'm not asking to be forgiven, but simply just keep some of the respect you guys had of me, and that we can still get along and stuff. But that about wraps up my message, i just felt guilty not saying anything... i felt like you all deserved to know what happened, rather then people end up spreading it in the long run secretly about what i did.

Best regards, Yio (aka Natsu according to needy)

Last edited by Yio on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: My apology
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:46 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168005072
Aye i feel u bro, people always fuck up and make mistakes so I get that. You work hard daily to strive for a better community so don't be so hard on yourself and keep working towards ensuring EGN will thrive! Hopefully we'll all be able to move forward from this and focus on the future ahead for 2019!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:51 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111564882
why would you do the dumb thing if you knew it would have conse...

i'm confused.
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:04 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
Don't be a killjoy, regardless of what you think of gamepunch or their new jb server. The last thing we need is for anyone to be starting any drama with another community, especially right after all the shit we've been through. Keep your shit to yourself, if you can't keep your cool then take a break, or go populate our servers (seeing as how they could definitely use the population).

Also I don't know Matt's policy on raiding other servers with clan tags on but Kharn used to ban people, and sometimes even remove them from the community, for shit like that. Best not to push your luck.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:12 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19547824
The moment you connected to another server, no matter who's, you became a form of representation of our community.

and the first thing you do, is join another server, and just MFK.

Quote:
i still am a role-model towards some of the people in the community, and i'm an admin here in egn, so regardless i shouldn't have done what i did for any reason. I just wanted to let you know though that on egn i won't do such a thing ever, nor was i planning on it... some of you may lose a little respect for me, but hell we all mess up sometimes, and make stupid decisions we regret!

Admitting fault is not the same as being more mature. you had to join that server, a conscious thought had to have been made in order for you to join that server in particular.

Quote:
yes i get that... although me being the only EgN admin on there, lots of people on there we're calling names, and saying "egn is dead" so i kinda just snapped.

You clearly forgot that the "Disconnect from server" was an option. or to simply have not connected to the server that you knew would have either some negative feelings towards EgN members, or would not be as filtered as you expected.

Now, Don't try to start drama for the sake of drama, we don't need or want any beef with any other community.

Image Image
"Well before your time sport."
"Addoroth will rise again!"
Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114337355
Dude, its a free country, you can play whereever you want.

EgN isn't the only server I play on xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:46 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1381118
Blitzkrieg wrote:
Dude, its a free country, you can play whereever you want.

EgN isn't the only server I play on xD

The problem was he MFK'd on the GP server. Not that he played on their server.
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
You are not ready to be a staff at all.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:51 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19547824
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
You are not ready to be a staff at all.
"Well before your time sport."
"Addoroth will rise again!"
Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:57 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
you claim you snapped because you were being made fun of in the server, but that you also joined the server just to mfk.

i don't think much snapping was done, but you were looking for a reason and they gave you one.

I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

New Topic Locked  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next