Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:09 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62263876
This year is a new year, we had some rough patches in our community, and ultimately we lost quite a few great members and players. I wanted to step it up a notch to gain some more players and possibly get teamspeak more poppin. I think we should make a population group to increase population for our servers and overall community's well being, the group will consist of people who want to keep jailbreak and mini-games and potentially our new surf server our Staff Sly is creating more alive.

In more detail about what the groups purpose is, it would mainly be for population and ensuring a wide scale of active source players at least know about our servers. Lets say for instance if everybody who plays source actively knew about our servers, then that would gradually turn into population in the long run. Informing people and making people aware is beneficial to our community.

But, hey give me you're guys thoughts!

Much thanks to "Chaos Boss" for bringing the idea to me, so all credit goes to him for this bright idea.

Last edited by Yio on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:17 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168005072
Yesirrrrrrrrrrr. Fasho most def we oughta work on this population group as soon as possible. If this group is implemented, this could definitely be beneficial and ensure that a given group of individuals are actively working towards population servers on a regular basis. Hopefully staff or whoever considers this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:19 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62263876
Chaos_Boss wrote:
Yesirrrrrrrrrrr. Fasho most def we oughta work on this population group as soon as possible. If this group is implemented, this could definitely be beneficial and ensure that a given group of individuals are actively working towards population servers on a regular basis. Hopefully staff or whoever considers this.

Good job "Chaos Boss" for the effort you're trying to do for the community.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:37 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111564882
so this is just a group dedicated to playing these game modes constantly?
giving it money?
can you give specifics as to why this is necessary and what benefits it can bring?

because if their only job is to advertise fam you're gonna get a lot of people just up and banned off other servers.
that will also have a high chance of giving EgN a reputation for being annoying about member recruitment, and could potentially start a 'beef'.

something no one here really wants.
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]