Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:29 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114337355
Xanderian wrote:
I used to play a lot of hellsgamers jb back in its hayday, and let me tell you, noblock is absolute horse shit.

As the others said, when you're a ct you can barely control the team when they get a gun. Unlike here where you can actually handle a rebel, in HG, once someone in the stack has a gun, that's it. You're all dead because you can't shoot back (otherwise you'd be punished for mfk or mass freeshooting). Sure, it was easier to do some games on the off chance there was no rebel (like obstacle course, climb, etc.), but other games were harder to setup, or I had some minor grievances with. Take soccer for example. It's not hard to setup but anytime somebody is inside you, it becomes much harder to knife something that isn't them. Other games, like trivia, simon says, etc. were all possible but took a lot of time to setup, since they had to manually spread themselves out. It's because it took so long to do games like that, that most of what was done was wordplay/nazi kills, constantly.

I guarantee blocking will not be removed because having noblock would just turn it into a massive clusterfuck. Our server has enough things stacked against the CT's as it is (warning rule is a good one to note), without having to worry about accidental mfk's everytime somebody in a stack gets a gun (which trust me, they will...).

Especially that knife duel on Hell JB, you walk through them when knifing and that can cause you to miss...so stupid...

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:53 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
I see the pros and cons to both, have to say i dont like the feeling of being a lonly ghost. Blocking feels right but i wouldn't mind shaking it up every now and then

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:43 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19547824
Quick way to greatly enhance the cancerousness of jailbreak. make it nearly impossible for CTs.
"Well before your time sport."
"Addoroth will rise again!"
Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:16 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62263876
It appears most of you guys disagree on my idea, that's ok i was just giving my opinion and a few others same opinion out there just because i thought it would make the server better. I'd like to see Egn grow and be way more populated. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:10 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Nickolas Magnus wrote:
Quick way to greatly enhance the cancerousness of jailbreak. make it nearly impossible for "shitty" CTs.
fixed that for you boo <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:03 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Cooper wrote:
Like Dave said, rebels can just run inside their teammates and shoot the CTs and pretty much force CTs into freekilling to kill them. Its not as simple as saying “stack to die” because then there is a bunch of extra commotion with the T’s moving around and the rebel will more than likely keep stacking anyways. Noblock is just cancer and it’s much easier to have rules covering blocking then allowing people to force CTs into freekilling.

We would have much more problems if people were able to stack into each other, making it not only hard for the CTs, but making an impossible job for the admins dealing with any issues that arise with it. But everything is now getting repetitive and I won't go in more depth as Cooper explained it how I would explain it.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2