>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Jailbreak Wardays...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:37 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62263876
Alright guys i feel like we should make a vote upon wardays. Specifically speaking the T's. I feel the T's should be ACTIVELY going towards the warday area to progress the round. Otherwise what's the point of a warday? This completely and utterly defeats the purpose by a long mile because this gives the T's the option to just sit and wait till 3:30. Which then becomes a reverse warday almost because then the T's can be all in position for the CT's to come out and then kill them after the warday expands. This to me doesn't seem right at all... And not only to mention but it's literally every warday where the T's delay. It also causes the server to decrease in population due to getting bored from waiting so long for next round after they die. Wardays i feel should be setup where it expands at 3:30 which is a good time and also a good rule because this prevents crappy wardens to expand too early or too late, so that's not really a bad thing it's just how the T's are allowed to delay a special day like that to go wander off and wait till the CT's make a move. What you guys think? Im just throwing my opinion out there so please don't hate on this topic. :)

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Jailbreak Wardays...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:42 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Natsu wrote:
Alright guys i feel like we should make a vote upon wardays. Specifically speaking the T's. I feel the T's should be ACTIVELY going towards the warday area to progress the round. Otherwise what's the point of a warday? This completely and utterly defeats the purpose by a long mile because this gives the T's the option to just sit and wait till 3:30. Which then becomes a reverse warday almost because then the T's can be all in position for the CT's to come out and then kill them after the warday expands. This to me doesn't seem right at all... And not only to mention but it's literally every warday where the T's delay. It also causes the server to decrease in population due to getting bored from waiting so long for next round after they die. Wardays i feel should be setup where it expands at 3:30 which is a good time and also a good rule because this prevents crappy wardens to expand too early or too late, so that's not really a bad thing it's just how the T's are allowed to delay a special day like that to go wander off and wait till the CT's make a move. What you guys think? Im just throwing my opinion out there so please don't hate on this topic. :)

If the T's outnumber the CT's though it doesnt matter cause the CT's dont have to leave the warday at that point

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:50 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
i think the whole point of going T is to do whatever tf u want so i would be against that :/ only time i would say you should make T's do something is if they are hiding trying to wait out the CT's which would be delaying the round a bit too much.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:44 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Forcing the T's to push is pretty much asking them to run in and die since they are playing at a massive disadvantage and any good CT with an AWP could hold an angle and kill them soon as they peek in most locations. However the rule saying CT's don't have to expand should definitely be brought up and removed at the next admin meeting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:46 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Cooper wrote:
CT's don't have to expand should definitely be brought up and removed at the next admin meeting.

Agree, when is the meeting? xD

EgN moments:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:38 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
Guards run the map, should be on the CTs to expand the warday at that point technically both sides aren’t progressing the round. I’m with cooper that the rule needs to take out that part and make CTs expand at least. Or by contrast force both sides to expand to be at a certain part of the map by a certain time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:28 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
AJtheGreyBeard025 wrote:
Guards run the map, should be on the CTs to expand the warday at that point technically both sides aren’t progressing the round. I’m with cooper that the rule needs to take out that part and make CTs expand at least. Or by contrast force both sides to expand to be at a certain part of the map by a certain time.

Wardays are one of the only days CT's have to kill T's without any repercussions. Why should they be forced to expand when theirs only one of them left and 4 T's. The rule makes it so that its a fairer playing field.....

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:00 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23544458
Is it possible to shorten the round time for war days? This could help eleviate the wait times for those unfortunate enough to die in the first thirty seconds. Don’t really know if it’s possible but it’s an idea.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
CT's call the warday so they need to end it.
they dont like being 1v5 or something at the end? to bad, shouldnt have called a warday then.
just grow some balls, go out, and either die or kill the others, not that difficult. not asking anybody to rush out blindly, but atleast make an attempt or do it "slowly". after all, CT's camped for the T's first half of map, now it's the T's turn, so don't puss out :/
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:49 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
BriBee wrote:
AJtheGreyBeard025 wrote:

Wardays are one of the only days CT's have to kill T's without any repercussions. Why should they be forced to expand when theirs only one of them left and 4 T's. The rule makes it so that its a fairer playing field.....

So you are saying it should be the T’s responsibility to progress the round? If your argument is that it makes it “fair” is it really that much more “fair” for the T’s to have to run in and die to CT’s holding angles with AWPs? The CT’s called the warday under their own terms so they should have some sort of credibility in progressing the round when the time comes, you are saying they shouldn’t have to leave because it’s the only time they can kill T’s without repercussions, so why would it be any more fair for the T’s to have to push a location that the CTs themselves chose and get second picks on guns? Numbers shouldn’t even play a factor because a good CT team holding strong angles with AWPs can easily level the playing field in terms of numbers if not completely put it in their favor. This isn’t even really fairness, fairness would be them having to push because they didn’t perform well, not punishing the T’s cause they did better. We might as well give out participation trophies instead of LR just so it’s “fair”.

Is it “fair” to the person who died at the start of the round to have to wait 5 minutes because of this rule? This rule strongly discourages round progression and even if admins try to do something it’s always going to slow things down regardless

New Topic Post Reply  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next