New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Fresh out of jail again
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:06 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
Oh man, I got arrested for the third time in just two months #BailMoney #LawyerFees

I had to sit in jail for hella long because my family refused to co-sign a bond for which I was paying, they wanted me to sit and rot... So I had to come out of pocket hella, my bond was $4,000 but had to pay significantly more because of no co-sign.

I had lots of time to sit and think, basically, I'll probably be hit with a "habitual offender" felony... So I will either be peeing in a cup for a few years or will have to do, at most, 6 months in county jail.

Fuck drugs dude, I'm bad at doing them. I always get into this thought-process, like, "fuck it, I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want, and if I get in trouble it's because everyone else sucks, me me me me me me me."

Missed you guys, though.

Lots of people around town saw me butt-ass naked with a cop cutting drugs that I super-glued inside my underwear, so that kinda sucked too.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:14 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
It's like you took no part in everyone's helpful comments in your last thread about this.

I for sure hope this time, by this time I mean sitting in jail once again makes you realise that what you're doing, isn't good. You could be doing much more stuff with your life instead you're wasting it on drugs, getting arrested when you could be sitting in a nice great paying job, with a family and relaxed.

Dude, I don't mean to sound harsh, this is only coming from to help you, but get your act together.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:23 pm 
EgN Member
I will be taking everyone's helpful comments into more consideration this time, thanks man. <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:41 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Uchies « Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:59 pm » Fresh out of jail again #Fuck12

Are you mad at the cops for catching you again? I would be more disappointed in you for doing this again. If they get with you habitual offender it's not them trying to fuck you over... You definitely seem to be a habitual offender from just your posts on here.

You want to have a family/future some day? Do you want your kids visiting you in prison? Do you want to piss in a cup every week because you can't be trusted? I know addiction is no joke and sometimes you really can't help it. You should find help. You should delete your contacts. Maybe being broke from this bond will keep you from buying for a bit?
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:18 pm 
EgN Member
"#Fuck12" is just a petty joke, although, I think you can have personal/political disdain with the police without being a criminal.

I guess, a petty joke in response to the pettiness of the fact that the police STOLE (Not impounded, or taken as evindence) over $100 out of my wallet and one of my cell phones. They also tried over 22 times to incorrectly unlock the other phone that I got back... and when I was leaving jail, she handed me my backpack and I said "Can I check to make sure all my property is here?" And she said "No, because it wasn't all documented. So you can either stay in jail or just leave now."

Pretty petty, but oh well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:34 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Central wrote:
It's like you took no part in everyone's helpful comments in your last thread about this.

I for sure hope this time, by this time I mean sitting in jail once again makes you realise that what you're doing, isn't good. You could be doing much more stuff with your life instead you're wasting it on drugs, getting arrested when you could be sitting in a nice great paying job, with a family and relaxed.

Dude, I don't mean to sound harsh, this is only coming from to help you, but get your act together.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:42 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102588682
Take this from a habib :
First of all this shit is gonna kill you and you know that!
Second i know this shit is addictive but you can leave it if you have just a small conviction in yourself you would've left it. but i'm telling you this gonna ruin your life. see how you parents left the thing and let you in there just like an animal who deserves being left without a help?
Imagine that when you get married and have kids and you still doing this shit? imagine when your kids grow up and be just as addicted as you are ?
or what ever your family just leave you out because you were a disappointed son for them? think about it.
The Light Shall Protect You

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:05 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39362328
Foolproof guide of how to not get arrested.

Step 1: Don't commit a crime.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:30 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4949658
We love a free sister
Needy/Wanty is the best person alive tbh

Life goals:
[ ] get a dog
[ ] get a house
[ ] marry Needy/Wanty
[ ] live with Needy/Wanty, with dog, in house.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:10 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Honestly, just stop, get rid of anyone in your life associated with drugs. Start over. That is the best thing to do. Find a support group, they do work. As everyone else said, think about your future.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)
Spoiler: Show

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

Last edited by Y S0 S3R10US on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next