New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:18 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4949658
As you can probably see I’m writing this in class and my teacher left class about 13 minutes ago. This is concerning b/c I am inhaling second hand vape from the senior in front of me, but it’s okay b/c I think it’s fruit punch? Or green apple, I’m not sure. Anyways I just had AP government and the teacher told us that she does not tell us when she will be giving out quizzes and tests. SO guess what... I just took a test over the constitution and I got a 19/22 which is good; however, I was sweating the whole time so I had to go put on deodorant AGAIN. Also my friend Becca said she had to use the bathroom right before the test and she took all her stuff with her ( I.e her phone,notebook, and her pencil) and she didn’t come back. I then texted her ( yes during the test) and she replied, and I quote “ I’m dropping that class. No way in hell am I going to remember all that without studying”. And at that moment I realized that school is so depressing, and so many ppl say on the daily that they want to die and you know I feel like that’s a problem and it’s good to know we all think the same thing.
Also shoutout to other states and country’s that don’t have to do a ACTIVE SHOOTER drill in 47 minutes. They told me to grab a pencil if I don’t have any weapon with me, and to attack the eyes of a shooter was to come in. Honestly I think they just want me to die b/c, I would get about 3 steps before I got shot but you know it’s fine it’s better one then all. ( disclaimer; they actually say for the teachers not to open the doors for the kids in the hallway during a active shooting, b/c it takes up to 40 sec to unlock door, pull student in, and lock up and baracade the door again. Apparently that is too long and the shooter would already be inside). I said that’s stupid, and my teacher said and I quote “ it’s better one then all 35 of us,right?”. And I get it I totally do, but like that is so stupid that poor kid who has a family and friends gets a high chance at being killed b/c it takes to long to lock and unlock doors???
Anyway my teacher is still not back yet and it has been like 20 min, I’m thinking about getting up to go to the bathroom, but I know I would just get more second hand vape in there. And let me tell you it’s worse in there b/c it’s all the flavors combining and it’s like a a big cloud and you know maybe it’s a good thing. Anyways I just wanted to tell you guys what’s it like today and everyday in a American high school and I hope that your day is better then the days I have to spend at school.
Needy/Wanty is the best person alive tbh

Life goals:
[ ] get a dog
[ ] get a house
[ ] marry Needy/Wanty
[ ] live with Needy/Wanty, with dog, in house.

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:59 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Well all schools are shite to be fair, my high school was shite but I had to go through it, all because it was education. I know American schools work differently, and to be fair reading through that just seems that high schools can be the cause for general mental health, or feeling unsafe coming to these 'school shootings', and especially having to be taught on how to defend yourself in a situation like that isn't going to make you feel safe, it'll just make you panic even more than you already do.

The world is a fucked up place, we live in it, we breath its air.

+1 for American Schools to be better, not worse

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:03 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Central wrote:
+1 for American Schools to be better, not worse

Life goals:
[ ] get a dog
[ ] get a house
[ ] marry Needy/Wanty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:41 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Aren’t you only a freshman lol? You don’t even know the half of it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:51 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Cooper wrote:

Yeah, this

And stop fucking vaping smh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:08 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Non-math AP classes are a waste of energy. Get out while you can or push past it and try to be one of the science academy kids that leaves the school for 90% of the day.

Also you wouldnt have to do active shooter drills if schools had even basic levels of controlled access.

Start exploring trade skills you might be interested in, you want to be ahead of the rat race that is post college graduates in a job crisis.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:04 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
American high school's gotten worse over the years and it's only going downhill, because people are fucking stupid. Everyone would much rather be vaping and being on their smart phone than to give a damn about their own future, and then they wonder why high school degrees don't get you shit anymore.

If you want to be learning and taking shit seriously, swap into AP or honors classes. Then you'll get the (semi) smart kids. They'll still do dumb shit too, but at least they won't be as bad as the ones you'll find in your run of the mill classes.

At least from what I remember, high school kids aren't total dicks, so if they want you to do something you don't want to (like drugs or sex or all the other stereotypical shit), most aren't going to throw any hissyfits if you say no. They'll probably be like "your loss," and leave it alone. So at least there's that.

But yeah, high school in other countries seems to be so much better. America is just getting dumber and weaker and the other countries in the world are getting stronger and better.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:31 am 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
When it’s free who gives af
You can get expelled and go down the block to another school
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:08 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
North wrote:
Cooper wrote:

Yeah, this

And stop fucking vaping smh

Sophomore

Life goals:
[ ] get a dog
[ ] get a house
[ ] marry Needy/Wanty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:11 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39362328
Drops class because they don't want to study.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next