New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:29 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8618712
jeez man you havent even experienced it all

I spam the forums to raise my post count, like most people.

Yeet

Here I will list my favorite quotes as I hear them.

"See you on the Forums." - Everyone - Everywhere
"If I had a daughter, I'd let you go out with her." - Mr.Kharn - TeamSpeak
"You've changed Minion." - more than one person
"The player 'Rias' is shit" - TimeTable - Forums
"CT machine broke" - 2hobos1box - JB
Anything xnyc says
"Minion sucks at gaming" - florarodgers - Chaturbate
"She was cute until she pulled out that 9 incher" - Mr.GoldGames - Teamspeak
"Idiot!" - SemiAutoNoob - TeamSpeak
"If he (me) gets 30 years, I get 30 years. - Daddy - PoliceRP

Artwork made for me
Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:02 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4949658
Minion wrote:
jeez man you havent even experienced it all

Lol yeah I know I’m only a sophomore too :/
Needy/Wanty is the best person alive tbh

Life goals:
[ ] get a dog
[ ] get a house
[ ] marry Needy/Wanty
[ ] live with Needy/Wanty, with dog, in house.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:30 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421549297
Well good luck to you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:34 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Honestly, ive said i wanna die since i was in 5th grade. like 8 years ago. i dont think it will ever stop xD. Its pretty much downhill from the first day of school till ur 21 and can drink legally

EgN moments:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:03 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
Sly wrote:
Honestly, ive said i wanna die since i was in 5th grade. like 8 years ago. i dont think it will ever stop xD. Its pretty much downhill from the first day of school till ur 21 and can drink legally

Yeah, because then you can drink all your problems away. /s

Life doesn't really get super enjoyable until you've slightly established yourself, with a steady income and some people and things to spend it on, because then even despite the world you'll have time to go do what you want to.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:39 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Xanderian wrote:
Life doesn't really get super enjoyable until you've slightly established yourself, with a steady income and some people and things to spend it on, because then even despite the world you'll have time to go do what you want to.

Life gets super enjoyable when you change your attitude and start enjoying the things you have, the people you know and enjoying the journey life takes you on the way to your goals. If you think that "being successful" or "getting income" is what makes people happy you won't ever be happy. Happiness comes from personal attitude NOwhere else. I was happy even when I had $0 to my name.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:41 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
koolaid wrote:
Xanderian wrote:

Life gets super enjoyable when you change your attitude and start enjoying the things you have, the people you know and enjoying the journey life takes you on the way to your goals. If you think that "being successful" or "getting income" is what makes people happy you won't ever be happy. Happiness comes from personal attitude NOwhere else. I was happy even when I had $0 to my name.

True, but let's be honest. It's easier to have a good attitude when life is easy than when it's getting hard.

Though, you can have a positive attitude anytime. It seems to me you can have a good attitude (or at least an ok one) as long as you've got friends and family, and the likes.

Also, I read back on my post and I can understand why you thought I was talking about success or money. I was more referring to getting past the initial jobs and the likes, the ones where you're worked like a dog for not enough to even support yourself. Not having a good amount of hours, or any friends, or things to do, people just end up having the routine of work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, and then they have a shitty attitude because life at that point kinda just sucks. Thus I was saying that when they actually get some steady income on a job that they can live off of, with some time off and things to do during their time off, they'll have a much more positive time.

But, like everything, that all depends on the person.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:15 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Let me just say real quick, that the main advantage to IB / AP classes are there to raise your weighted GPA or help raise class rank, not to get the edge over other people when it comes to College course requirements but it does, and is, a good prep for college. Because I'll assure you, that as many AP courses you take & pass the final exam, don't expect many credit hours (at most it could take a year and/or semester off from College but that's not at all guaranteed). In terms of getting into the school you want, no promises, part of the reason why I went to City College because I got denied my first time applying to UCLA but now I have almost a guarantee to be accepted for next Fall.

Basically, AP classes are there so get a few credit hours but not enough to really save a lot of time & money (imo); whereas, the standardized test & extra curricular is where you wanna look when getting into schools right out of HS

But anyways, besides the point, as much as I can go on about the College education system (here), it's pretty fair to say that the High School education system (and the majority of early-childhood educations) is just as bad. Like it sorta sucks, in terms of education, other outcomes are good, but comes with a lot of meaningless busywork and doesn't have much of an effect on your life in the long-term, to an extent ofc. But yea, just something everyone has to get passed once. There are definitely a lot of plus sides to it, but it definitely isn't given as much attention as it should be.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2