Login 




New Topic Locked  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
  Print view
Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
Offline 
 Post subject: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:12 am 
User avatar
EgN Member
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 12:01 am
Posts: 5
This is LoSTxSigma. Yes. THE Sigma.

I am here to try to get into contact with the owner of EGN or some uppers. I am the former manager of Interscope Network/Echolon Gaming. I am here to get into contact so I may propose my expertise upon the uppers and people in power so I may share my experience and knowledge of running an admin team and communicating with the leaders of former iN/EG. I have done this for 4+ years before out community died out and I would like to share some experience and opportunities with the leaders. my steam name is also LoSTxSigma. Please consider adding me so I may at least talk with you guys. I am not interested in talking to just random members at this time who just simply play on EGN.


Top
 Profile  
 Social 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:21 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54364430
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:44 pm
Posts: 47
LoSTxSigma wrote:
This is LoSTxSigma. Yes. THE Sigma.

I am here to try to get into contact with the owner of EGN or some uppers. I am the former manager of Interscope Network/Echolon Gaming. I am here to get into contact so I may propose my expertise upon the uppers and people in power so I may share my experience and knowledge of running an admin team and communicating with the leaders of former iN/EG. I have done this for 4+ years before out community died out and I would like to share some experience and opportunities with the leaders. my steam name is also LoSTxSigma. Please consider adding me so I may at least talk with you guys. I am not interested in talking to just random members at this time who just simply play on EGN.


+1 This guy is legit and actually great. Very mature and can give great insight


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:22 am 
User avatar
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154425208
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:20 am
Posts: 86
Hey this guy mfk lol
By the power of the cheeto gods shall let you read my signature!

Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:24 am 
EgN Member
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:32 am
Posts: 35
Literally MFK'ed multiple times today due to his ignorance of the rules.


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:26 am 
User avatar
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:12 pm
Posts: 535
Location: octovalley
leader my ass Massi was the leader and fucked us all
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:49 am 
User avatar
EgN Member
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 12:01 am
Posts: 5
Never said I was the leader. I was was the Community Manager. Who are you again? I dont recognize your name.


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:59 am 
User avatar
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:12 pm
Posts: 535
Location: octovalley
LoSTxSigma wrote:
Never said I was the leader. I was was the Community Manager. Who are you again? I dont recognize your name.

lets keep it like that babe
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:01 am 
User avatar
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:12 pm
Posts: 535
Location: octovalley
LoSTxSigma wrote:
I am the former manager of Interscope Network/Echolon Gaming.

?
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:12 am 
EgN Member
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:32 am
Posts: 35
octo wrote:
LoSTxSigma wrote:
I am the former manager of Interscope Network/Echolon Gaming.

?

Hes permabanned from Jailbreak for MFK so dont worry about it.


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:17 am 
User avatar
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:12 pm
Posts: 535
Location: octovalley
AParanoidNeanderthal wrote:
octo wrote:
LoSTxSigma wrote:
I am the former manager of Interscope Network/Echolon Gaming.

?

Hes permabanned from Jailbreak for MFK so dont worry about it.

??
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
New Topic Locked  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  

cron
Powered by phpBB3 ©
Website mods by Doldol, banner by synthic, Mootiny.