Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 pm 
EgN Member
A topic for consideration. Can you consider forcing counter terrorists to have SEEN a Terrorist go into armory before going there. It's become the lamest thing for someone to hang out there and justify by saying they were just passing through. It's just as fun to rebel as it is to give orders but it's a little lame, particularly in razr, when CTs could hang out so close to armory.

Happy shooting all!

Monte

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:10 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
CTs should not be camping armory at all. Unless a CT hears/sees a T going into armory then they should not be there.

The only exception is when something like the last T/rebeller is hiding and needs to be looked for.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:15 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7913210
Going into armoury and picking up a gun isn't a rebelling act, per se.

However, they may be rebelling by detouring or delaying from the orders given by the warden, at which point they are rebelling.

If the CTs notice a missing T and he is not completing the given orders, the CTs have full right to search high and low for the rebel, as they would in a regular prison (this is a roleplaying game after all).
The CTs do not need to have actually seen the rebel go into the armoury to check there, but if they enter the armoury and discover it to be empty, they may not hang around and must leave as soon as possible, as per the rule not to armoury camp.

If the rebel is in the armoury, the CT must leave as soon as the rebel is killed, and may not hang around afterwards just in case another terrorist happens to go into the armoury.

CTs must leave the armoury before 5.30, and generally shouldn't re-enter the armoury without valid reason (eg. searching for a rebel etc). They cannot just hang around the armoury without purpose.

Hope this helped clear up the rules a little.
"These aren't just crumbs. This is the whole fucking pie."

c o r y . i n . t h e . h o u s e . i s . a n i m e

EgN Goals:
[x] Make a gay checklist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:03 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
woissa wrote:

woissa wrote:
(this is a roleplaying game after all).

If a criminal is in the guards arsenal, I think they have every right to shoot the prisoner before they can get a hold of the weapons.

While roleplaying doesn't extend to many things such as a T having a pistol in his holster, I think letting a Terrorist survive after sneaking into armory is a tad bit too much.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm 
EgN Member
Roaxes wrote:
woissa wrote:

woissa wrote:

If a criminal is in the guards arsenal, I think they have every right to shoot the prisoner before they can get a hold of the weapons.

While roleplaying doesn't extend to many things such as a T having a pistol in his holster, I think letting a Terrorist survive after sneaking into armory is a tad bit too much.

I meant start of the round before any orders are given. A T might run into the armoury and pick up weapons but holster them just because no orders were given. I agree entirely with you, but it would be a freekill in the case I mentioned. Otherwise they would be detouring/delaying and such would be a rebel.

EgN Goals:
[x] Make a gay checklist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:29 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Roaxes wrote:
woissa wrote:

woissa wrote:

I think its fine and its just a part if the game, if a t does that its the wardens fault anyway. This is hardly a role playing game and is more focused on the gameplay and mechanics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:11 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
woissa wrote:
Roaxes wrote:
woissa wrote:

woissa wrote:

I meant start of the round before any orders are given. A T might run into the armoury and pick up weapons but holster them just because no orders were given. I agree entirely with you, but it would be a freekill in the case I mentioned. Otherwise they would be detouring/delaying and such would be a rebel.

You've gone slight out of topic here.

Monteme wrote:
A topic for consideration. Can you consider forcing counter terrorists to have SEEN a Terrorist go into armory before going there. It's become the lamest thing for someone to hang out there and justify by saying they were just passing through. It's just as fun to rebel as it is to give orders but it's a little lame, particularly in razr, when CTs could hang out so close to armory.

Happy shooting all!

Monte

Basically here he's saying or asking if a CT can be so close to armory, which is like being really close to the pool secret cell, in which CTs aren't supposed to be near it for a long time or blocking the doorway, this is basically like being so close to armory.

I don't exactly see it as a offence because of different ways of going to armory, but I may be wrong, but as yiggles said:
Yiggles Moto wrote:
CTs should not be camping armory at all. Unless a CT hears/sees a T going into armory then they should not be there.

The only exception is when something like the last T/rebeller is hiding and needs to be looked for.

They should be with the T's unless of course, looking for the missing terrorist if any because of a terrorist with a pistol in his holster and pulls it out and kills the warden, it can lean to an advantage as all the rebeller needs to do is go beside the cage or vending machines, in which is going out of line of sight for the CT next to armory.

Yeah.
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:28 pm 
EgN Member
I just tried to explain the current rules to him so that he understood the way it works on EgN JB, I didn't expect people to come in and pick holes at it when I was just trying to help and do my bit.

In future I'll leave it to the know it alls who obviously know better than I do.

EgN Goals:
[x] Make a gay checklist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
woissa wrote:
I just tried to explain the current rules to him so that he understood the way it works on EgN JB, I didn't expect people to come in and pick holes at it when I was just trying to help and do my bit.

In future I'll leave it to the know it alls who obviously know better than I do.

Don't, because you weren't wrong at all.
Stating the rules as they currently are is great thing woissa.
Also for Geeza. It's not off topic to elaborate current rules e.g.
It also elaborated why the CT's could have been in the armory.
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:58 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18544659
this isnt exactly on topic but its something i noticed on the server just now and i kind of want a consensus from all the admins and i dont think this is worth an additional thread
is it "failing to do the role of ct" if youre firing shots whenever? its something i have never been called out on my entire time playing on the server but i do it constantly when nothing is going on and ts arent rebelling since the maps have nearly infinite ammo on most weapons for whatever reason
i would understand if ammo and guns were limited but they are very much not
the other argument ive heard is that its distracting but if you arent shooting allies in the head and messing up the aim(i have been slain for this and i never complained about it since it is annoying and i accept any reasonable consequences of it) is it honestly so distracting that you cant function? how thinskinned do you have to be to have your brain messed up even for a second because a fellow ct is shooting? its fucker counterstrike guns fire all the time and one of the first things anybody learns in jb is recognizing hostile fire i have never been distracted by somebody just firing randomly especially if the ts are all present and under control
i dont know it just seems like excessive administration to me im a pretty good ct even when im fucking around because ive been playing jb since 2009 and i know when to dick around and when to headshot a rebelling t and i am extremely good at switching it up
i guess in summation i would say it shouldnt be an issue unless you are friendly firing to mess up somebodys aim but otherwise fuck off lol get over yourself and dont slay people for just firing their gun but thats just my opinion
if this causes some kind of bigger discussion then i guess you can split this post and make a new thread
Image i am a sensitive and emotionally destructive boy Image

New Topic Locked  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next