Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Life update
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:47 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7913210
Few of you may have noticed my decrease in activity on the forums, job and ts3.

Part of this is due to the fact I am studying a very intense law degreeat university.

However as a few of you knew I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years since I was 16. I put everything into the relationship sacrificing friends and opportunities because I put all my efforts into my girlfriend.

Now the reason I haven't been on and likely won't be for a while is because she after 3 years has moved to uni and has cheated on me and I am absolutely distraught. I have attempted things that are not worth thinking about to normal people and am in the darkest place I have ever been in. She has ruined me and she doesn't care, she has carried on with him as if she has dropped three years with me and carried on as if she had spent those years with him. I am so hurt and heartbroken and I am not functioning as a normal person and I am not happy. Currently I am trying to find things to keep me occupied to stop me from doing something stupid. Sorry for the inactivity and letting you all down, I'm just in such a dark place right now I can't cope with it all. I feel like I don't want to be here.
"These aren't just crumbs. This is the whole fucking pie."

c o r y . i n . t h e . h o u s e . i s . a n i m e

EgN Goals:
[x] Make a gay checklist

Social 
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]