Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:20 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60693180
Hi guys, I'm Chris (Known on here as Valise, Trap gf, yano the one kid that did high pitch voices and pissed everyone off? yeah me)
It's been a long time since I've been on here and honestly I just wanna let you guys know how it's been in my life
Well, starting at the beginning when I originally 'quit', I had been at a really low stage of my life (depression, anxiety, obesity) and it was completely awful. When I quit, I actually also quit gaming in general. In the month of august last year I moved from Ontario, back to Quebec to live with my sister. When I had done that, I changed my life completely. I started school again after 4 years of dropout, I began eating healthy and actually going outside (Weird, right?). Slowly throughout the year, my anxiety and depression was taking a turn for the better. In November, I had relapsed to suicidal tendencies and ended up hospitalizing myself for 2 weeks. After that, I made sure to be completely positive, spreading as much happiness as I can, and not being immature like I use to be. Now, a year in, I'm nearly anxiety free, extremely happy, and best of all I went from 240 pounds 5'10 to 175 6'1. Working out alot, eating really healthy and having a shit ton of free time to waste outside makes me feel so great. Incase you're wondering the before and after, here it is! http://imgur.com/gallery/BNBXP

So how has your life been?

But I want to make something good
I want to make something better
Something that cannot leave the ground
Unless we lift it up together

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:23 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
+1 for self improvement

-6 for Quebec

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:28 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60693180
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
+1 for self improvement

-6 for Quebec

-10 for Quebec*

Atleast the fact je parle un petit peu français is attractive

But I want to make something good
I want to make something better
Something that cannot leave the ground
Unless we lift it up together

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:03 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Lil Fawne wrote:
Hi guys, I'm Chris (Known on here as Valise, Trap gf, yano the one kid that did high pitch voices and pissed everyone off? yeah me)
It's been a long time since I've been on here and honestly I just wanna let you guys know how it's been in my life
Well, starting at the beginning when I originally 'quit', I had been at a really low stage of my life (depression, anxiety, obesity) and it was completely awful. When I quit, I actually also quit gaming in general. In the month of august last year I moved from Ontario, back to Quebec to live with my sister. When I had done that, I changed my life completely. I started school again after 4 years of dropout, I began eating healthy and actually going outside (Weird, right?). Slowly throughout the year, my anxiety and depression was taking a turn for the better. In November, I had relapsed to suicidal tendencies and ended up hospitalizing myself for 2 weeks. After that, I made sure to be completely positive, spreading as much happiness as I can, and not being immature like I use to be. Now, a year in, I'm nearly anxiety free, extremely happy, and best of all I went from 240 pounds 5'10 to 175 6'1. Working out alot, eating really healthy and having a shit ton of free time to waste outside makes me feel so great. Incase you're wondering the before and after, here it is! http://imgur.com/gallery/BNBXP

So how has your life been?

Good work!

Quote:
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

― Socrates

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:54 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Lil Fawne wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
+1 for self improvement

-6 for Quebec

-10 for Quebec*

Atleast the fact je parle un petit peu français is attractive

The fact that i did need google translate for that hurts my soul... Ugly school... Making me take French for 2 years...

But really doe, congratz on not being a potato and working out, same happened for me but i was way too skinny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:30 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
Good job man!! Get those hoes
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:54 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Amazing job with the work out and self improvement. Truly inspiring to those looking to improve themselves. Thank you for sharing your story, and I hope we meet up on the server sometime soon. Welcome to the forums!
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:57 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21814052
Oh shit dude welcome back, and good job on the weight loss!

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]