New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:03 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6214645
Location: 가까이 다가가고 싶었지만 가까이 다가갈 수 없었습니다. 내가 가까이 다가가면 다가가는 만큼 그대가 멀어질 것 같아서.
LOL...To be honest no hard feelings. I did chuckle a little.

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:14 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19306430
Jailbreak server is garbage anyways. If it was run the way a jb server is supposed to be run, then maybe it'd actually be enjoyable. Chips is a shitty admin in the same way that Goddess is a shitty admin. (shocker) Things go from harmless fun to a ban just for sneezing in their general direction. Like I've said in the past, just trash this facking server and start anew from scratch. Only this time with the proper setup and admins that don't have sticks up their asses. *rolls out*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:18 am 
EgN Member
OH SHIT. PAPA GRAB MY ASSAULT SUIT AND MY DOUBLE DICKS! ALL HELL JUST BROKE LOSE!

Nah... lol ^.^ You so cute ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:27 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7699691
Gex wrote:
Jailbreak server is garbage anyways. If it was run the way a jb server is supposed to be run, then maybe it'd actually be enjoyable. Chips is a shitty admin in the same way that Goddess is a shitty admin. (shocker) Things go from harmless fun to a ban just for sneezing in their general direction. Like I've said in the past, just trash this facking server and start anew from scratch. Only this time with the proper setup and admins that don't have sticks up their asses. *rolls out*

This is not helpful. Chips actually tries and overall cares about the server. This post was only to clarify that the way he administers the server is acceptable. All of his bans I have seen are acceptable, just excessive in my opinion. I do not think he should lose admin at all, again which is why this was not posted in the complaints section.

Though it appears as I have started it, this was not meant to be a Chips bash. I apologize to Chips for having it appear this way I will try and do so again to him in (virtual) person the next time I am able to get on Team Speak.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:34 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71732532
Mojo14 wrote:
This is not helpful. Chips actually tries and overall cares about the server. This post was only to clarify that the way he administers the server is acceptable. All of his bans I have seen are acceptable, just excessive in my opinion. I do not think he should lose admin at all.

I second this. We are all human, unable to perform 100% for each and everyday, it is impossible. Chips greatly shows it amongst all others that this is impossible, however Chips has made the server less harmful each time he bans someone. In all honesty, just because he is making armies/walls/boards of bans doesnt make him a ban-happy admin. He is doing HIS job (which he doesnt HAVE to but CHOOSES to also) more than some of the other admins i have seen. Frankly i think some of the other admins are so SHOCKED about how many bans he does to think that he may well be ban happy, so what if he is? It's all about keeping the server in one piece, keeping the peace and keeping the games on going. Thats all admin is for, yet you use it to scheme against others WITH your given powers! Chips doesnt HAVE to sit here and take that shit from some of you people! He CHOOSES to carry on and for that i respect him a great deal. Most of you would have thrown in the towel and ran on home.

The complains need to STOP, cease, they no bueno!
Nobody cares anymore about them, they are too illegit it HURTS. Those who keep on complaining need to stop, it is done, you lost, nobody is getting admin taken but yours for making such a huge drama about someone doing their job better than you are.

IF you one up my rant maybe we can STOP these silly childish butt hurt kiddies from making more god damn butt hurt reports. They need to face up, understand that CHIPS is doing a better job than ANYONE ELSE HERE.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:35 am 
EgN Member
Mojo14 wrote:
Gex wrote:

This is not helpful. Chips actually tries and overall cares about the server. This post was only to clarify that the way he administers the server is acceptable. All of his bans I have seen are acceptable, just excessive in my opinion. I do not think he should lose admin at all, again which is why this was not posted in the complaints section.

Though it appears as I have started it, this was not meant to be a Chips bash. I apologize to Chips for having it appear this way I will try and do so again to him in (virtual) person the next time I am able to get on Team Speak.

Nah man, We gucci ^.^ No need to say sorry or anything. I don't believe in the word anyways. ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:47 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7699691
Sibblet wrote:
They need to face up, understand that CHIPS is doing a better job than ANYONE ELSE HERE.

This part I clearly disagree with, hence the original post. The complaints made against chips in the past are because people feel his is power hungry, a bad admin, disrespectful, etc. The results of those complaints have clearly shown he has not been in the wrong on the single instances people complained about.

This post is meant to highlight the method of administering the server as a whole. Several people (Roaxes, Semi for example) have already commented saying they agree with me that they do not feel this method is ideal. However, if the higher ups say its acceptable then so be it. No reason to make complaints because its settled. Doldol has basically already said overall he sees to issue with this method. I am not sure if he will clarify his stance after Semi's post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:02 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Sibblet wrote:
The complains need to STOP, cease, they no bueno!

Nachos

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:07 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19306430
Mojo14 wrote:
Gex wrote:

You found them excessive and clearly it's not sitting right with you or you wouldn't have bothered making this post. So how can you also say all his bans are acceptable? The point of my post is that it is not acceptable. Has a single person other than me in this clan ever actually played another jb server before? It seems not because you all seem to think how it's set up is how it was meant to be played. I wasn't just bashing Chips, I was bashing the whole server.

Please go find a populated jb server and pay attention to the differences. Just observe how well other clans actually know how to run that shit and set it up properly and you'll figure out real fast the many faults we have. Jb was never meant to be run by an admin. It was meant to be run by a warden. Admin is there for mfks and disputing free kills basically. THAT'S IT! He's on the sidelines. What warden says is what goes! It is not the admins job to mute t's or any of that shit. It's the wardens. If warden says stfu, you stfu or you die. Being admin isn't a "hard job" because it's on a jb server. Being admin is a hard job because EgN made it hard.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:11 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
What doldol said above leads me to beleave that it's the admins sole discretion so Probably should start one week banning people for misspelling words and one month bans for anyone who coughs in their mic.

Howso? I have never said that. I guess if you have more questions the best thing I could do is refer you to the admin meeting's recording and our rules, those are the ones to be followed, not what anyone says.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next