New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:12 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7699691
Gex wrote:
You found them excessive and clearly it's not sitting right with you or you wouldn't have bothered making this post. So how can you also say all his bans are acceptable?

I mean he was right to use admin on them. Kick/short ban. IE he is not using admin on people he does not like, or for personal gain.

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
Mojo14 wrote:
Gex wrote:
You found them excessive and clearly it's not sitting right with you or you wouldn't have bothered making this post. So how can you also say all his bans are acceptable?

I mean he was right to use admin on them. Kick/short ban. IE he is not using admin on people he does not like, or for personal gain.

I don't know about that from what I witnessed during the ignoring of a brotherhood member when he mentioned chips free killed him (Seven)

But he is cleaning up the server radically. My only problem is that he shouldn't tell people to drop the subject if they have a good question on why he did something or if he makes a mistake. and he should follow the protocols a tiny bit more. But I am happy that hes getting rid of people who try to twist around the rules to get away with something.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:34 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
Doldol wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
What doldol said above leads me to beleave that it's the admins sole discretion so Probably should start one week banning people for misspelling words and one month bans for anyone who coughs in their mic.

Howso? I have never said that. I guess if you have more questions the best thing I could do is refer you to the admin meeting's recording and our rules, those are the ones to be followed, not what anyone says.

You have said you've ban people for coughing or sneezing into their microphone
You've perm ban people before for mic spam for talking to much you may not remember but you have
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:03 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
OK
Harsh
#ouch
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:29 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Gex wrote:
Jailbreak server is garbage anyways. If it was run the way a jb server is supposed to be run, then maybe it'd actually be enjoyable.

Wait...you play other servers? And for that matter other JB servers?

I've rarely enjoyed playing in JB since about...2008-09, mostly due to how the JailBreak gametype has changed since those years.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:26 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19306430
Kharn wrote:
Gex wrote:
Jailbreak server is garbage anyways. If it was run the way a jb server is supposed to be run, then maybe it'd actually be enjoyable.

Wait...you play other servers? And for that matter other JB servers?

I've rarely enjoyed playing in JB since about...2008-09, mostly due to how the JailBreak gametype has changed since those years.

I send you game invites all the time noob. You never join. And it's only the past 2 weeks that I haven't been gaming much

New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3