Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:38 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
WELL I'M SAD.

Why wasn't a whole thread posted about me? I don't understand what obsession you have with her formula, but i can tell you that you should really cool your jets some. Coming in and throwing demands around like we have some legal obligation to keep you in the loop on everything is just silly. This is a community. For games. Stop getting so serious and uptight about everything. It happened. It's over. Just leave it be.

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
FormulaVeteranZ wrote:
In this thread here, she clearly states she is being demoted which is confirmed by advisers. However, reasons are not given.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15444&start=10

TLDR: Why was Sibblet Demoted?

I felt the reasons I put were more than enough to close the file on the subject, and since it was a step-down it avoided getting listed in the promo/demo post.

FormulaVeteranZ wrote:

1) Everyone elses demotions get listed pubically.
2) She was a high ranked member of this community who contributed a lot.
3) She wasn't respected by a segment of this community about 8 of whom listed her as a contributing reason for their LOAs before quitting.

I think that warrants an announcement with a brief reason.

Egn rarely has had to post a "DEMOTED" for a higher-up, I don't work that way with my higher-up's. Why? Because they are good people to have gotten a spot and I know they deserve better than to find out in a demo-post, and since EgN never pays a monetary wage I don't use the same structure a Business or an office uses.

If we had government backing with tax dollars then I would be compelled to hold some sort of press conference and give a clan wide announcement in front of a big background then my theme song could play as everyone stands and salutes me...with a "HAIL TO THE CHIEF!" at the end of my theme.

Something along the lines of the spoiler image......
Spoiler: Show

FormulaVeteranZ wrote:
If the leadership doesn't give a reason, it just come off as they are to ashamed to admit that prop 14 was right all along.

If you had made it to this weekend's meeting you'd have heard me state "Satisfaction not Guaranteed", while we do run on the support of the community the terms and rules are still dictated by myself and my staff of higher-up's.

What this means is that if I feel that something shouldn't be public knowledge then it's not shared, especially when it involve's someone who has dealt with the worst sort of hate speech: The organized kind.

FormulaVeteranZ wrote:
I see where you're coming from. If everyone knew it was just a stepping down you will be right. However the dirty laundry has been aired in public all over the forums as seen by the thread I linked in which she lashed out and attacked the server management and blatantly said she was going to get demoted if she didn't step down and then advisors confirmed she was going to be demoted.

Her making that public post attacking the leadership and talking about her demotion warrants an announcement.

The only person trying to see "Dirty Laundry" is you alone, we had a good turn out at last meeting and even with open mics not one single person asked, though the few the made snide remarks in chat didn't really care to hear reasons...they already had their "reasons" to dislike Sibblet.

And I don't consider what she posted as "attacks" against anything but the system, which is the same thing you're doing here in this thread.

FormulaVeteranZ wrote:

It's not about proving who's right here It's about closure.

That is a highly over-rated thing, and in this case I can't see why it matters to you. You formed Prop 19 to create a organized opposition to Sibblet...which even after I gave your entire group an excessively long impromptu meeting it did nothing to "get closure" for anyone and the same problems continued.

Now we have EMD, which is formed of the more verbal of your Prop 19, who never wanted "closure" except on their terms. When they didn't get it from that meeting, they left to build the wreck that is EMD, a group so dead it has already had an applicant stolen by a new splinter group of EgN.

Seriously...I never get closure from any of the choices and actions I make when it comes to dealing with member on member drama, both you and Sibblet are great members and from my view good people.

But now your here making a thread purely to drag Sibblet through more public Bullshit because you You want some "closure", this thread isn't for the good of EgN and it certainly won't fix any of the now existing issues....its just for you.

But.....Satisfactions not guaranteed.

Siberiac wrote:
WELL I'M SAD.

Why wasn't a whole thread posted about me? .

Who are you again?

New Topic Locked  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2