Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: ROFL hehehe
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm 
EgN Member
so as some of you may know i used to be an administrator (like all the other clan members) in Rarebreed. so then when i left Ryan made me a forum Veteran and blah blah blah. so now for doing almost nothing i got banned from the servers for 1 and a half years. then when i went on the forums to question this Ryan removed my forum permissions, lol such little children trying to run the clan ^^ cant wait to see them go
Spoiler: Show

Social 
 Post subject: Re: ROFL hehehe
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34048082
Mellow wrote:
administrator (like all the other clan members) in Rarebreed

BULLET POINT #1.

Forum Rules wrote:
No Discussion of, Advertising for Servers, Websites, etc. No Posting of URLs or Server IP Addresses that are related to other clans or servers. This includes Names.

http://elevatedgaming.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=944

I have always wanted to do this. Nothing against you. This is your first offense, so I hereby WARN you.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:43 pm 
EgN Member
QuiK wrote:
Mellow wrote:

BULLET POINT #1.

Forum Rules wrote:
No Discussion of, Advertising for Servers, Websites, etc. No Posting of URLs or Server IP Addresses that are related to other clans or servers. This includes Names.

I have always wanted to do this. Nothing against you. This is your first offense, so I hereby WARN you.

cant say that bro, im anti-advertising, rarebreed sucks cock, dont go there lol. just to say if you ever leave EgN dont go to RB its run by little children, Ryan doesnt know the first thing about running servers (hes the only active council member) Wiggles (the owner) is too busy with jobs and making a web of lies about people he dislikes to help his clan, the rest of the members just abuse their admin, i was the only one that didnt, infact i never even used it, considering the fact the others were so hungry to have more excuses to using their admin. also, the reason i left: when savage left the clan hit a stand still, then when stevie was too busy with life to fix up the servers he eventually got to doing several things, at which point afterwards he left the clan and joined you guys, with him, about 70% of the clan left. after that ryan became the council, which he is a child that doesnt know the first thing about running a clan, then he accepts everyones admin apps and runs around doing nothing and watching all the abuse go down. -anti advertisement #NeverJoinRareBreed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:49 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Mellow wrote:
QuiK wrote:
Mellow wrote:

BULLET POINT #1.

Forum Rules wrote:

cant say that bro, im anti-advertising, rarebreed sucks cock, dont go there lol. just to say if you ever leave EgN dont go to RB its run by little children, Ryan doesnt know the first thing about running servers (hes the only active council member) Wiggles (the owner) is too busy with jobs and making a web of lies about people he dislikes to help his clan, the rest of the members just abuse their admin, i was the only one that didnt, infact i never even used it, considering the fact the others were so hungry to have more excuses to using their admin. also, the reason i left: when savage left the clan hit a stand still, then when stevie was too busy with life to fix up the servers he eventually got to doing several things, at which point afterwards he left the clan and joined you guys, with him, about 70% of the clan left. after that ryan became the council, which he is a child that doesnt know the first thing about running a clan, then he accepts everyones admin apps and runs around doing nothing and watching all the abuse go down. -anti advertisement #NeverJoinRareBreed

Yea its like I told Savage and I'm slowly breaking Savage of it.....Its pretty cutthroat in RB with Admin, everyone points fingers and backstabbing to get more power/rank. That's what happens when the people leading aren't stepping in to actually lead.

@ Quik: Your kinda right but I don't mind this when its in the right section. Where Pubbers don't have to see this stuff. So I'll move it.

New Topic Locked  [ 4 posts ]