1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Bullying
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:25 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48193267
SkyCapz wrote:
SHOWSTOPPER wrote:
The sexism and age discrimination needs to completely stop as well.
Any discrimination, for that matter.
Age discrimination is already a no-no on EgN, yet people still do it, including admins, jokingly or seriously.

It just needs to be left behind.

Only reason Tori left is because she felt like shit coming in here because people consistently committed sexist offence against here and she didn't feel comfortable, so she just left her recruitment behind and moved along. Not even sure if we'll see her on jailbreak anymore, to be honest. Especially with Pink_Pr1ncess. And every other girl, essentially (other than GWAG, Aprxl, etc).

Actually I do not believe that is true, Tori would have been a controversial figure in our clan. Her attitude was one that was very sour, to me she lacked self-respect, however these are traits that I have solely observed from her playing on Jailbreak, I am not saying she wouldn't have been able to join us. Please do not say she was sexually harassed, I know that the server is filled with scum-bags, but her scenic attitude is also partly to blame. But aside from all that, I believe the drama and drooling coming from our members towards females in our servers is astonishingly pathetic. The drama the usually ensues with people worshiping pussy is unholy, I have seen admins let arguments go on without any action being taken, and actually add fuel to the fire. Recollect some self-respect, ignore your pheromones, and start admining the servers correctly.

I didn't say she was sexually harassed, otherwise I agree with you, especially the whole thing about how some of the members (even OUR members) doing weird shit like this... And you say she's acted "sour" in front of you before, I've never seen any bad attitude come from her, but if you say you have then I'll take your word for it. Hopefully this situation gets sorted.

Social 
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:37 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41288240
SHOWSTOPPER wrote:
SkyCapz wrote:
SHOWSTOPPER wrote:
The sexism and age discrimination needs to completely stop as well.
Any discrimination, for that matter.
Age discrimination is already a no-no on EgN, yet people still do it, including admins, jokingly or seriously.

It just needs to be left behind.

Only reason Tori left is because she felt like shit coming in here because people consistently committed sexist offence against here and she didn't feel comfortable, so she just left her recruitment behind and moved along. Not even sure if we'll see her on jailbreak anymore, to be honest. Especially with Pink_Pr1ncess. And every other girl, essentially (other than GWAG, Aprxl, etc).

Actually I do not believe that is true, Tori would have been a controversial figure in our clan. Her attitude was one that was very sour, to me she lacked self-respect, however these are traits that I have solely observed from her playing on Jailbreak, I am not saying she wouldn't have been able to join us. Please do not say she was sexually harassed, I know that the server is filled with scum-bags, but her scenic attitude is also partly to blame. But aside from all that, I believe the drama and drooling coming from our members towards females in our servers is astonishingly pathetic. The drama the usually ensues with people worshiping pussy is unholy, I have seen admins let arguments go on without any action being taken, and actually add fuel to the fire. Recollect some self-respect, ignore your pheromones, and start admining the servers correctly.

I didn't say she was sexually harassed, otherwise I agree with you, especially the whole thing about how some of the members (even OUR members) doing weird shit like this... And you say she's acted "sour" in front of you before, I've never seen any bad attitude come from her, but if you say you have then I'll take your word for it. Hopefully this situation gets sorted.

Well by sexually harass I ment people on JB telling her she's a whore, and saying derogatory terms towards her, obviously that is a mute on my end and some kicks. While it is the internet, being put in the spotlight in front of the server is unacceptable.

I humbly accept this signature from KingOutLaw, thanks buddy!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:07 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
I never used the name "Tori"

I just wanted to say that
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:55 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86256967
Phillip wrote:

By any chance do you mean Pink_Pr!ncess?

She's constantly abused by other normals on the server.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:12 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18583637
IF theirs any that I've caused its not on purpose to make people leave I apologize. I do act rather different than others when meeting new people but to me its sort of a test. However there are those who as well troll consistently and also won't be named, and thus those who are, I tend to put on mute which should be the action of anyone who finds someone else a bully or a troll.

On regards of Tori she im sure was never bullied after what she pulled yesterday which was a mixed act of her and another group of people there were a part of us. She also identifies herself as those things so im sure no bullying was ever directed towards her
--->RTRPFPSSG? (Real time Role Playing First Person Strategic Shooting Game)

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:09 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
JuJu wrote:
Phillip wrote:

By any chance do you mean Pink_Pr!ncess?

She's constantly abused by other normals on the server.

I won't say names that's putting people business out
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:02 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49259464
Whoa what did i miss ?
“The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country”
― George S. Patton Jr.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:19 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41521118
Honestly, EgN has had problems with girls in the clan since I joined, and probably before then. I don't know who Phil is talking about, so I'm just addressing what others are talking about in the thread. People either seem to suck up to the girls because they're girls or put them down because they're girls. It's all bullshit, and I think we shouldn't allow any more girls.
FUCK

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:43 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41288240
Birdman wrote:
Honestly, EgN has had problems with girls in the clan since I joined, and probably before then. I don't know who Phil is talking about, so I'm just addressing what others are talking about in the thread. People either seem to suck up to the girls because they're girls or put them down because they're girls. It's all bullshit, and I think we shouldn't allow any more girls.

You make me laugh lol.

I humbly accept this signature from KingOutLaw, thanks buddy!

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2