Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:45 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51872560
Needy wrote:
Never heard of Natural Born Killers but has a great casting crew, may check it out.

Highly recommend. Taratino wrote the script. Have you seen Apocalypse Now? Check the Redux version if you haven't. That film is very verily a work of art.

Needy wrote:
But oh my goodness, yessss, Stanley Kubrick! So, I've been studying film on my past time for years now, and Stanley Kubrick is an absolute master director when it comes to camera position, and framework! Dear to me.

Agreed. Truly a master of his craft who made his impact on film for the ages. Can't really nail down my fave of his work, but Dr Strangelove was absolutely amazing.

Princess Strawberry wrote:
*I cook a lot, and skate sometimes, but my main thing is making art. I have a masters in studio art and taught at a public university until I failed a drug test. I work as a a chef now (I swear its not mcdonalds) but what I'm most excited is the recent success I've had with my art. I mostly make art that isn't very marketable so I rely on grants and fellowships. I recently won a grant for art basel in Miami so I'm pretty psyched about that.

Super congrats on the grant! You still post to your instagram or do you have a better place for us netizens to see your work? You are one of the best JB wardens and your art projects are super inspiring. I totally vibe with my art not being marketable hahaha save for some friends who bought some of my digital images to put on t shirts. I actually sold a digital piece for the first time and that feeling of your art being worthy of money is quite the rush and incredibly refreshing. I don't go into creating art (or any creative/social endeavor) for the money, but if I can make some money to lift myself out of societies shithole then hey I'm game!
12/26 12:20AM - I took off my alt tab bind

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:01 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51418610
I play the ukulele, hangout with friends and work pretty much, i used to do gym alot but quit because i broke my left forearm in a motorbike accident lol

New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3