Social 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:49 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:03 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26625467
Fun game, most people make fun of us for bragging about our wins. It’s funny when they actually get into the game after hating it for 1 hour (happened with me, hated the game, tried again a week later and now I can’t stop playing.). they usually start to understand how fun the game is. I’m trying to get a bunch of us at EgN to play it, and I’ve succedeed with a few folks already. Getting wins are satisfying but sometimes you’ll get one that wasn’t very intense.

My most recent win was last night in a duo. I was in a building rush battle vs 2 people after my teammate died. I was under tons of pressure from their firepower so I lost them for a second and healed up under some stairs in a 1x1 amidst the large fort I had made. Then I heard a third pair of footsteps come forward, and suddenly the newcomer had already killed the duo singlehandedly, judging from what I heard and that it was only himself and I left in the game. I made a door in the wall and dropped down to the grass, waiting for him to walk back to the newly formed circle. I went Solid Snake and waited for him, guessing and telling my teammate was coming out this way towards the circle, and that I’d be facing his back. He jumps out the For towards the circle, lands RIGHT in front of me, I line my shot, and blow a shell right through his back with a pump shotgun. Done. GGEZ stealth works.
Praise the Sun and Call Out of Cells Freeze.
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:44 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199039976
Sunbro Solaire wrote:
Fun game, most people make fun of us for bragging about our wins. It’s funny when they actually get into the game after hating it for 1 hour (happened with me, hated the game, tried again a week later and now I can’t stop playing.). they usually start to understand how fun the game is. I’m trying to get a bunch of us at EgN to play it, and I’ve succedeed with a few folks already. Getting wins are satisfying but sometimes you’ll get one that wasn’t very intense.

My most recent win was last night in a duo. I was in a building rush battle vs 2 people after my teammate died. I was under tons of pressure from their firepower so I lost them for a second and healed up under some stairs in a 1x1 amidst the large fort I had made. Then I heard a third pair of footsteps come forward, and suddenly the newcomer had already killed the duo singlehandedly, judging from what I heard and that it was only himself and I left in the game. I made a door in the wall and dropped down to the grass, waiting for him to walk back to the newly formed circle. I went Solid Snake and waited for him, guessing and telling my teammate was coming out this way towards the circle, and that I’d be facing his back. He jumps out the For towards the circle, lands RIGHT in front of me, I line my shot, and blow a shell right through his back with a pump shotgun. Done. GGEZ stealth works.

your poop and your should feel poop, I think I said it wrong. But the games to easy now imo unless I actually find someone who knows how to build.
Snapchat:Johnday9875
Instagram:John_Day_            
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me -Wreck It Ralph:)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2