Rad's fortnite carry

:D

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Story time!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:07 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
I read it all and you've been through it all since you were little, and that's shocking to hear, even to the point where you couldn't attend school because of how bad you were, but look at you now, you have two children, I'd imagine nothing else could be better (I imagine)

Not a lot has happened worth enough to tell in my lifetime, but when I was roughly 8 years old, I can't quite remember but I remember this; I grabbed a bucket (a small one, those you see people use at the beach to build sand castles) and placed it on my windowsill to climb on top of my wardrobe and jump down onto the bed and I would do it continuously. One point, I stepped on the bucket, the bucket tipped and I fell and split my head open. I had a pretty deep and big hole in the back of my head, where now is scarred and I have a bald patch which is only noticeable when I've had my hair cut, but I was in hospital for one or two nights, and received staples in my head and the following friday after that week, I had them removed. That's somewhat my most serious injury, I've never broke a bone, and wouldn't like to of course lmao.

I failed math too, and english where I passed my science, IT, Engineering classes, all but maths and english. I'm currently in college studying IT Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT (progressing onto a university course, also known as Level 4 HNC IT) and resitting my maths and english. I'm on way to pass maths; I passed my most recent mock exam (48 was pass mark, I got 51) so I think I'm improving. But English is a whole different subject, although I feel that I am improving, it's still a pain in the ass, especially how ridiculous the mark scheme's are and how you can get downgraded by 4 marks just my misspelling one word.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2