1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:07 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
I need some clarification

Young Lean wrote:
« Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:43 pm »keep banning people who make shit entertaining, soon you'll be playing by yourself

Example 1 : viewtopic.php?f=116&t=25582
Example 2 : viewtopic.php?f=115&t=25541
Example 3 : Snipers Sourcebans link

Just want your honest opinion how keep someone like this unbanned from this community is making "shit entertaining", I'm honestly completely confused how someone like this shouldn't be banned for trolling and the disrespecting women in general.

Young Lean wrote:
« Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:44 pm » fuckin white knights

There was never a report typed of of him losing his admin the last time last week but I'll fill you in of what I mean. Like almost 2 weeks ago his admin was stripped for posting in admin all chat "If you're feeling horny and need some assistance contact / add EgN| Sky and she'll be able to help you. Like how is this relevant to jailbreak to be memeing about in admin all chat, like it's not even funny because women overall find this extremely sexist, and it continued for two maps "Spy vs Spy" & "Carceris" of him spamming that message in chat. Like I get it in the beginning "hehe xd nice meme" but then as it progressed people started flooding Sky with friend requests on steam and he was asked by her and a couple of other admins that I can't remember to just cut it out because it wasn't funny anymore. Then after that he started pming Keaton that is a jailbreak regular that "you should send me nudes" all kinds of sexual shit and she had steam messaged me the convo at the time it was happening and she kept asking in admin chat that he was harassing her and wouldn't leave her alone. Like there's two rules in jailbreak "be respectful to everyone & " don't be an asshole", even though there only two small rules, but everyone takes everything differently especially when it comes to harassing and trolling, and it's server disrupting to be spamming nonsense in admin all chat. I even told him "I'm tryna look out for you because this admin shit is taken seriously like I don't wanna see you get in trouble" and I'm not calling any staff out, but it honestly is whether you take that in the wrong way or not. Just overall in general I don't respect people like that it's just sexist and its disrespectful towards women. Since the majority of this community is full of guys I can see why you called me a white knight, but let me throw a scenario at you for a second and think about this. What if that was your sister in that situation that your "friends" are harassing her or what if that was your mom in that situation someone kid talking crazy to her asking her for nudes? Quit that retarded ass little kid mentality thinking it's okay to do these things to women regardless if it's done over the internet or in person, it's just as serious both ways because it happens and everyone thinks it okay. I don't respect faggots that do that to girls and this goes beyond personal reasons, because at one point or another we all cried about someone trolling us or harassing us with some bullshit.

Then this
mattlikespie wrote:
The Notorious Sniper have been removed from the clan for "Constant trolling including impersonating other members and players, and misuse of admin, both after multiple warnings."

He was removed from the community for these reasons. It looks like he's been given so many warnings and so many chances to clean up his shit but still continued to do these things. It doesn't seem like he didn't learn the easy way of being banned for 10 - 30 minutes and had to get removed from a community because of his actions. I don't have anything personally against this guy, just don't respect this guy because how he disrespects women, and what's funny that you've seen him do it too so don't act oblivious.

if i fucked up any grammar or punctuation I apologize.
Image Image

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29777410
There is a simple solution. Learn to just not give a shit what people say and not let it get to you.
I don't spam the forums to raise my post count like most people

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
Northside Shorty wrote:
There is a simple solution. Learn to just not give a shit what people say and not let it get to you.

I know what you're saying and I feel it. Personally I don't give a fuck what's said about me or whatever that concerns me, but I'm just speaking for the people that get offended because there's alot of people that take things real personal.
Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:26 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35899300
Toni, I mostly never take anything really serious whenever someone says something. But i understand you're point totally. If this happends alot it should be monitored more.

- No hatred Only luvred

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:26 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26231316
toni wrote:
Northside Shorty wrote:

I know what you're saying and I feel it. Personally I don't give a fuck what's said about me or whatever that concerns me, but I'm just speaking for the people that get offended because there's alot of people that take things real personal.

And they probably arent playing Counter-Strike.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 am 
EgN Member
toni wrote:
Northside Shorty wrote:

I know what you're saying and I feel it. Personally I don't give a fuck what's said about me or whatever that concerns me, just speaking for the people that get offended because there's alot of people that take things real personal.

The people who get offended need to stop being little kids because "somebody hurt my feelings boo hoo". You are on the fucking internet and if you are that offended unplug your router. Is your spine made of fucking toothpicks? There is literally a mute player's button on any game or any program you use.

P.S. Geeza, get the stick out of your ass and stop being "the law". Every time I see you in game you ruin the fun. Why do you need to ban every single person that breaks a rule? Do you not know what kicking, muting, or gagging is? Just chill tf out and stop trying to meet your daily quota of bans.

EDIT: If you have a problem with what I said, come talk to me, but don't expect me to suck your cock and say sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:48 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Northside Shorty wrote:
toni wrote:
Northside Shorty wrote:

I know what you're saying and I feel it. Personally I don't give a fuck what's said about me or whatever that concerns me, just speaking for the people that get offended because there's alot of people that take things real personal.

The people who get offended need to stop being little kids because "somebody hurt my feelings boo hoo". You are on the fucking internet and if you are that offended unplug your router. Is your spine made of fucking toothpicks? There is literally a mute player's button on any game or any program you use.

P.S. Geeza, get the stick out of your ass and stop being "the law". Every time I see you in game you ruin the fun. Why do you need to ban every single person that breaks a rule? Do you not know what kicking, muting, or gagging is? Just chill tf out and stop trying to meet your daily quota of bans.

EDIT: If you have a problem with what I said, come talk to me, but don't expect me to suck your cock and say sorry.

Here just stick your dummy back in

I dont straight up ban people btw
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

Last edited by Geeza on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:56 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51070416
I was there when all the trolling with the names happened. Everyone was laughing or making jokes and we were all having fun on the server. Even 9Lives had a good time and laughed at all the comedy names. I think Geeza should have chilled out and stopped handing out bans for people making jokes and having fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:59 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
DreamEater wrote:
I was there when all the trolling with the names happened. Everyone was laughing or making jokes and we were all having fun on the server. Even 9Lives had a good time and laughed at all the comedy names. I think Geeza should have chilled out and stopped handing out bans for people making jokes and having fun.

So just because people are having fun means admins cant enforce the rules? Pretty much sums it up
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:03 am 
EgN Member
Mr.Geeza wrote:
Since when do I straight away ban someone? Link me some evidence that shows such a thing.

And I am an admin, so is many other EgN members. I am not "being" the law, all i do os enforce rules. Rules shouldn't be broken.

Here is some information you clearly don't know about:

-When you apply for admin you are giving up being a player on the server and enforce the rules on the server by using the Order of Operations. When you are given admin after your donation you come on the server as an admin, not as a normal player. Your job is to enforce the rules, not break them.

Why are you bitching and kicking your feet like a cry baby because someones broke a rule and been banned for it.

I warned Sniper and the rest trolling to not troll and change their name with a kick because if they change their name, they'd get kicked anyway, and he came back with another troll name, why does a player like that deserve to exist in this community? What if a random done it, would that be any different.

Just because you like someone or think is a funny guy should not affect you being an admin, just because hes ur friend doesnt mean he doesnt have follow the rules.

Stick your dummy back in and move on from the kicking

Is that stick much further up your ass than I thought? Why is it when you join the server the fun immediately stops? Oh wait you don't see that fun because of the "admin" you are. You don't need to ban people permanently or ban them when you have other options to handle it.

I.E.
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=25490 <------ 4 Hour ban for mic spamming. Why not 5 minutes, then 10, then 30? Why 4 hours right away?

http://elevatedgaming.net/sb/index.php? ... mit=Search
http://elevatedgaming.net/sb/index.php? ... mit=Search <------ Hassin's and Munken's ban for "inappropriate language". Are you fucking kidding me? Whoops I said fuck, better ban me too!

New Topic Locked  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next