Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Jailbreak
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:53 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93663602
getting back into the clan was predictable, but running a server? Again? So soon? That's interesting.

Hope you don't break it and leave again.
TOXIC

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Applejack Rockwater wrote:
getting back into the clan was predictable, but running a server? Again? So soon? That's interesting.

NaCl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:02 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658

I like you and I understand your enjoyment reaping the benefits of my hard work on ttt although it doesn't seem to be doing to well anymore. Anyways I do not in any way HAVE to explain myself to you but out of respect to your position and the fact that I would like to clear up any rumors that you or anyone else might start for that matter.

Firstly I can only assume that EgN higher ups have their reasons for appointing me or anyone else to run their servers. It could be my experience with virtual servers, database administration, network managment or one of my certifications in IT. They might simply have made me manager based on the way the stars were aligned or because a squirrel ran across the road. I am sorry that EgN higher ups did not consult with you on their decision you should probably file a grievance. Maybe they liked the fact that I worked my ass off to make sure that server did well to be enjoyable to members and pubbers and could only assume I would do the same again.

Secondly EgN wanted a csgo jailbreak server like a year ago which sadly didn't get done. I apologize to you that I wanted to see the clan move forward and had the knowledge ability and time to get the ball rolling for them. There are many people better qualified to do it than me DolDol, ShenLi etc. But they are busy running other aspects of clan.

Thirdly my leaving EgN had nothing to do against clan. Managers here are limited by security protocols. For that reason when I was offered full control of virtual server for games website ect. I wanted to learn more because of our clans policy against double clan had to make a decision. I was told that I simply could not help DsG in anyway while in EgN so I made a decision. I still see no reason why multiple clans can't co-exist personally I think it would be fun to have a close clan that we could scrimmage against like friendly rivals. We tend to push them away as fast and hard as possible, Given they bring it upon themselves.

Yes when I left I was pissed about many things going on within the clan that frankly is between me doldol and the staff+. Obviously I could have left differently speaking with doldol and making different arrangements. I still stand by removing what I had removed which some of you still can't seem to understand. I strongly suggest you do some research on usage rights and laws against redistributing copyright material and/or user license agreements.

Just to humor you and anyone else who is mentally deficient here are the items removed from TTT when I left as you can see they are purchased items by myself not EgN. If there were any other mods/addons that became crippled by these being removed I give my apologies that was because when I ran TTT it was a tightly woven piece of work where many things were working together.

Attachment:
paid.PNG

Please check your facts next time you decide to cause a problem pertaining to me. I do not understand why you thought it upon yourself to write on this thread trying to vandalize a new server and its reputation before it gets off the ground. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts though hope this clears any doubts you had.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:39 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93865341
cnnalin wrote:
The Gongler wrote:
Change baiting rules, current ones are shitinyourmom.com

Technically it has been changed cause Cts cannot stand next to Ts for an extended amount of time for no reason :)

Well the baiting rule is T's can knife CT's if they're on their head, so unless it's changed from that to normal baiting rules, it really hasn't.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:19 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65042904
So Semi there seems to be a problem with few of the jailbreak !lr plugin some of them are very glitchy , The shot for shot for some reason who ever has the first shot gets slain for "Cheating" which is weird cause the person did not do anything ! rock paper scissor , Scissor beat a ROCK >.< HOW S:FSFHEULN:JF Glitches with where eg chicken fight lr or a Dodge ball lr its very glitchy where the person would look like he is going into the ground ! its pretty weird . Also the soccer ball doesn't not move at all when u knife the ball like it works in the css jailbreak so that needs a fixing as stabbing it doesn't do anything ! Thats all i know of till now and will update later if anything else is found. Sorry for the trouble and its an incredible server and thank you for making one and hopefully you'll fix these glitches / bugs :) ! :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No one ever sees the sleepless nights, the years of studying and 14-hour days earning your dues. I spent three years isolated in an academic environment to be the best actor I could.
Kunal Nayyar

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-Gandhi

Don't be racist to racists -Nalin 2k16

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:40 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
This is what it looks like during a chicken fight lr, when the person is 'laying down'. This only happens when not looking directly at the person.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:49 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
will investigate the lr's problem. As for the soccer ball some of the old Css maps will have this problem because the physics are heavier in csgo to my understanding. It's something that when the map was parsed over to csgo the map editor didn't fix. I can see what I can do but it might be better if someone who knew more about hammer than me would be willing to help. Anyways will investigate lr problem seems to have started happening after latest update.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:09 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19547824
cnnalin wrote:
The Gongler wrote:
Change baiting rules, current ones are shitinyourmom.com

Technically it has been changed cause Cts cannot stand next to Ts for an extended amount of time for no reason :)

Nothing in the public rule set says anything about a time limit for being around t's, so it isn't a rule, baiting rules are still shit
They need to be expanded to knifing distance after a 3 second delay.
"Well before your time sport."
"Addoroth will rise again!"
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:26 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86271854
SemiAutoNoob wrote:

Firstly I can only assume that EgN higher ups have their reasons for appointing me or anyone else to run their servers. It could be my experience with .[/color]

Sucking dick...
Barnsley Born
Barnsley Bread
Strong In Heart
Good In Bed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:04 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155606940
I check it out once it's fully completed.
Go fack yaself

New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next